Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SB Catcher

Default Re: SB Catcher

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    I'm glad it was mentioned. It doesn't matter what season it is, I like to keep up to date with Cajun softball. Heck, I like to stay up to date on ALL Louisiana Ragin Cajun sports no matter what time of year. Welcome to Cajun country Mckayla!
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    That's why you are on this thread. LOL
    The thread is called SB Catcher. So I opened it assuming to see news about a catcher, and for the UL softball team. And I read all of the threads. So what’s your point?

Things are made public when they are posted here. I don’t need to know any earlier. And if I do know something that hasn’t been made public, I certainly don’t come on here and post ridiculous “I know something you don’t know” messages. Or tell anyone that does make it public that I knew before them.

I don’t need the self affirmation that you apparently do. Maybe I’m not the one that needs to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    The thread is called SB Catcher. So I opened it assuming to see news about a catcher, and for the UL softball team. And I read all of the threads. So what’s your point?

Things are made public when they are posted here. I don’t need to know any earlier. And if I do know something that hasn’t been made public, I certainly don’t come on here and post ridiculous “I know something you don’t know” messages. Or tell anyone that does make it public that I knew before them.

I don’t need the self affirmation that you apparently do. Maybe I’m not the one that needs to grow up.
    I never posted I know something that you don't. This news was told to me by a member of this board a full day before I even posted. When did I say I knew before them? A lot of stuff is discussed on other platforms long before they are even posted on this site. TBH this site post lagging information all the time. Most of the heavy hitters on this site are no longer posting on RP.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Ditto.
    Ditto x 2!

I never posted I know something that you don't. This news was told to me by a member of this board a full day before I even posted. When did I say I knew before them? A lot of stuff is discussed on other platforms long before they are even posted on this site. TBH this site post lagging information all the time. Most of the heavy hitters on this site are no longer posting on RP.
    “Heavy hitters”? Does that mean people who know info before it’s made public?

If so, you’re making my point. I originally said don’t hurt yourself patting yourself on the back for knowing something early.

You’ve since called me jealous and referred to yourself as a “heavy hitter”

And you’ve absolutely made posts in the pasts to the effect of “wait until you hear what’s coming next”. In essence, I know something you don’t know.

You have to see how dumb this is. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    “Heavy hitters”? Does that mean people who know info before it’s made public?

If so, you’re making my point. I originally said don’t hurt yourself patting yourself on the back for knowing something early.

You’ve since called me jealous and referred to yourself as a “heavy hitter”

And you’ve absolutely made posts in the pasts to the effect of “wait until you hear what’s coming next”. In essence, I know something you don’t know.

You have to see how dumb this is. Right?
    You are dumb and never did I refer to myself as a heavy hitter.

Your just a tiny little man with a bow tie, a cane, and a top hat.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Your just a tiny little man with a bow tie, a cane, and a top hat.
    Yep and a deep wallet.

This thread is so on brand for RP: A couple of posts of information, then a bunch of chest thumping and insults hurled. Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    This thread is so on brand for RP: A couple of posts of information, then a bunch of chest thumping and insults hurled. Yawn.
    This!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Besides JMV I don't see very many chest thumpers here. How awesome of me not to be one. I feel good knowing Im the best non chest thumper here. Kneel people.

12. Default Re: SB Catcher

No need to get defensive. This site was never intended for the "heavy hitters."

It was originally built for Louisiana fans who love UL sports past, present, and future.

For the most part we take the future in real time.

Having said that, I do appreciate your scoops, and or early info posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CockyCajun View Post
    Besides JMV I don't see very many chest thumpers here. How awesome of me not to be one. I feel good knowing Im the best non chest thumper here. Kneel people.
    If you read post #1 and get that I pumped my chest then you need to get your head examined. Might be time for me to exit this site.

If you read post #1 and get that I pumped my chest then you need to get your head examined. Might be time for me to exit this site.
    You really couldn't tell I was joking? You really would leave because my head needs to be examined? You really are special.

15. Default Re: SB Catcher

Got Shyanne Irvin (and IF Kennedy Stutes) coming from St. Thomas More. Wonder if the Cajuns will sign all state OF Emma Bailey, who was committed to Northwestern St. under coach Prejean (now at UL).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information