Thread: UL's giant offensive lineman hoping light went on quick enough for big finish to career

1. UL Football UL's giant offensive lineman hoping light went on quick enough for big finish to career

He’s not running from or trying to hide the truth.

In fact, UL’s giant redshirt junior offensive lineman Mackey Maillho is using it as motivation every day.

Default Re: UL's giant offensive lineman hoping light went on quick enough for big finish to career

Happy to see the light finally came on for him. He was the life of the party on the sidelines these past few years. Hope he leaves here knowing he gave all he had these last couple of years of eligibility. He will regret it if he doesn't.

Default Re: UL's giant offensive lineman hoping light went on quick enough for big finish to career

Agreed that it’s time he decided to use skills and size given to him. Great kid. Hoping the new work ethic translates into production on the line.

I’ve been seeing him on the sidelines for a couple years now. He’s usually trying to get the crowd in the game. Looks like he trimmed down a good bit, if he improved his strength and speed, he’ll be a tough load to handle!!!! I can’t wait to see him get in there!!!!

I know he’s 6’8 but that man is a lean 350 pounds

Thread Information