Thread: MBB Recruiting podcast

Default Re: MBB Recruiting podcast

Craig and I review each of the players new to the program in a podcast linked in the previous post. It says baseball in the introduction to the link but that is a typo.

3. Default Re: MBB Recruiting podcast

Will listen.

Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Will listen.

Sounds interesting.
    There is a reason to be encouraged with this class. Of course that is on paper. We will see how they perform when things count once November rolls around. This is only a 25 minute episode. Perfect for people to listen to as they drive to work or errands. I apologize for interrupting Craig a few times. I also did not allow him enough time to provide his view on occasion. I promised him I will try to do better in that regard in the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    There is a reason to be encouraged with this class. Of course that is on paper. We will see how they perform when things count once November rolls around. This is only a 25 minute episode. Perfect for people to listen to as they drive to work or errands. I apologize for interrupting Craig a few times. I also did not allow him enough time to provide his view on occasion. I promised him I will try to do better in that regard in the next episode.
    Anything concrete about non-conf schedule? Saw they will play at Houston in Nov. Not sure about anything else

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    Anything concrete about non-conf schedule? Saw they will play at Houston in Nov. Not sure about anything else
    Program is only waiting on one contract to be finalized before the non conference schedule can be released. Coach Marlin showed an unofficial copy to the folks who attended the summer Rebounders meeting but copies were not distributed. I suspect it will be released next week. What has been made public to date is we will open the season with Kent State at home as part of the MAC challenge, there are 17 home games, and that we will play in a Thanksgiving time tournament in the Virgin Islands. Liberty is our first opponent and were we to win, Kansas State is likely our 2nd opponent. McNeese is also in that tournament but they are in the other bracket. I will share that only one of the 17 games is a non D1 opponent. The next podcast Craig and I record will review the non conference schedule in more detail. That will likely be sometime in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Program is only waiting on one contract to be finalized before the non conference schedule can be released. Coach Marlin showed an unofficial copy to the folks who attended the summer Rebounders meeting but copies were not distributed. I suspect it will be released next week. What has been made public to date is we will open the season with Kent State at home as part of the MAC challenge, there are 17 home games, and that we will play in a Thanksgiving time tournament in the Virgin Islands. Liberty is our first opponent and were we to win, Kansas State is likely our 2nd opponent. McNeese is also in that tournament but they are in the other bracket. I will share that only one of the 17 games is a non D1 opponent. The next podcast Craig and I record will review the non conference schedule in more detail. That will likely be sometime in September.
    Greatthanks!!

Another very good episode gentlemen, as usual! It was good to hear about the new players and I look forward to seeing them in action.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Thread Information