Thread: Upcoming Dr. Maggard Radio Interview

Default Upcoming Dr. Maggard Radio Interview

Dr. Maggard will be on with Kevin Foote on Tuesday August 6 at 9:15 AM. Reminder Kevin's show is now on 103.7 FM. Main topic will be the recent launch of the 10 to Win NIL Campaign. They will also discuss the upcoming changes to NCAA schools as a result of a recent lawsuit settlement. Similar presentations have been made or will be made to the various booster groups. Main difference from the upcoming interview and those presentations is radio won't have powerpoint of course. I trust Dr. Maggard can paint a nice picture of the situation in his discussion with Kevin however.

Default Re: Upcoming Dr. Maggard Radio Interview

Wow, what say da bird of paradise

Dang I remember when Ragin Review had him on I think it was before the SBC Championship back out of Coastal! That’s who needs to interview him again! Tough questions!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Dang I remember when Ragin Review had him on I think it was before the SBC Championship back out of Coastal! That’s who needs to interview him again! Tough questions!!!!
    What questions do you recommend Kevin ask in his upcoming interview with Dr. Maggard?

How many football season tickets have we sold?
    How much money do we have in the NIL collective as of now?
    If Des and UL football has another losing season (3rd one in a row) will it be time to make a coaching change?
    Why can’t we have a P4 come to Cajun Field like ever now when our peers are getting them at home?

How does he plan to bring the Ragin and the Cajun back to CF

How many football season tickets have we sold?
    How much money do we have in the NIL collective as of now?
    If Des and UL football has another losing season (3rd one in a row) will it be time to make a coaching change?
    Why can’t we have a P4 come to Cajun Field like ever now when our peers are getting them at home?
    The NIL ? May get asked as this is what the purpose of the interview is. Not sure about the others. Doubt coaching staff situation gets brought up. If it did, he would not give a direct answer at this stage. Every program in America puts a positive spin on things when practice begins.

Ask Dr. Maggard an ETA on a mascot?

9. Default Re: Upcoming Dr. Maggard Radio Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    What questions do you recommend Kevin ask in his upcoming interview with Dr. Maggard?
    What is the plan for scholarship increases for baseball/softball?

And while it’s not an important question to me, for entertainment purposes on this board, ask him to address the men’s basketball program and what can be done to re-establish its relevance with the fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    What is the plan for scholarship increases for baseball/softball?

And while it’s not an important question to me, for entertainment purposes on this board, ask him to address the men’s basketball program and what can be done to re-establish its relevance with the fan base.
    I think the scholarship question will be asked as that is part of the changing landscape due to recent rule changes. Basketball question probably will not get addressed as that is not the purpose of the interview. Focus will be almost entirely on the Win with Ten NIL promotion and other changes going on in the college sports world.

I think the scholarship question will be asked as that is part of the changing landscape due to recent rule changes. Basketball question probably will not get addressed as that is not the purpose of the interview. Focus will be almost entirely on the Win with Ten NIL promotion and other changes going on in the college sports world.
    So basically no tough questions. Lmao.

"Softball" questions as usual.

Ask him if the Heberts have fronted the money to recruit softball players on the west coast.

Same thing I was thinking. The OP asked:

And then shuts down all suggested questions that have any sustenance to them.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Same thing I was thinking. The OP asked:

And then shuts down all suggested questions that have any sustenance to them.
    Exactly. This university needs to move past this secrecy for the few. Ask the tough questions! The man asked what should we ask him and we had legit questions then he shut it down. Just wow.

Thread Information