Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Several reasons to believe UL football is ready to contend in 2024

Default Re: Several reasons to believe UL football is ready to contend in 2024

Name:  old school.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  115.5 KB

29 days

I knew Elijah Davis was good last year, but I didn’t realize he was 235 pounds! Man, he’s a load!! Could be fun this year!!!!

3. Default Re: Several reasons to believe UL football is ready to contend in 2024

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    Who’s calling the offensive plays? IMO, until that changes, our offense will not live up to its full potential.
    I agree. He seems to be devoting all his attention to focusing on the next play rather than taking control of his team. From my point of view, there appears to be a disconnect.

Is Billy still calling plays?

While I would be all for the play caller and head coach not being the same person, Billy’s play calling made me scratch my head as much if not more than Dez. I think the issue is if Dez thinks he’s the best person to call plays and doesn’t realize it’s affecting his head coaching ability. Maybe a slightly worse play caller mixed with a better overall head coach would lead to more success.

With that said, this is the year for an up swing. I think the talent and experience on this roster is epic. This team will be special. Time to turn some heads.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information