Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meet & Greet

1. Default Re: Meet & Greet

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Same itinerary and base coaches. So, unless others are added its Baseball.
    Actually it’s an event to help promote the “WIN WITH TEN,” program. Plans are being made to host these events in other communities as well, with coaches from different sports being the main speaker.

Default Re: Meet & Greet

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Not sure what is going on with that, but the itinerary is the same as the meeting I attended for Baseball. I'm assuming Softball will have these meetings as well.
    MBB is having a similar event tomorrow night at City Club. Not sure about WBB. Part of the MBB agenda is to review the abilities of the signees, what was accomplished in summer school practices, and perhaps give a preview of the schedule. However, main focus will be to discuss the NIL landscape, just like all the other sports.

3. Default Re: Meet & Greet

[QUOTE=Cajunsmike;1530863]MBB is having a similar event tomorrow night at City Club. Not sure about WBB. Part of the MBB agenda is to review the abilities of the signees, what was accomplished in summer school practices, and perhaps give a preview of the schedule. However, main focus will be to discuss the NIL landscape, just like all the other sports.[/QUOTE

Mike, I will be there, lets hook up and have a cold beverage.

Default Re: Meet & Greet

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    MBB is having a similar event tomorrow night at City Club. Not sure about WBB. Part of the MBB agenda is to review the abilities of the signees, what was accomplished in summer school practices, and perhaps give a preview of the schedule. However, main focus will be to discuss the NIL landscape, just like all the other sports.
    Pretty much the same thing with Baseball and Coach Deggs. I've already attended one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information