Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ‘24 Olympics

1. Default Re: ‘24 Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    I got a few tokyo 2020 pins, i bought them in 2019, then okympucs were actually in 2021, not sure of they changed the pins
    That’s actually more of a collector’s item.

2. Default Re: ‘24 Olympics

Not sure why team handball is not more popular here 28,000 plus were on hand for women's match.
    I could see a complaint that game is too long. It has 2- 30 min halves.

Default Re: ‘24 Olympics

Chef Curry cooking the home team France was an all time classic. I know there are fans of other teams or people that just hate the NBA but I'm happy other people got to experience how spicy Curry could be. USA USA

4. Default Re: ‘24 Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Chef Curry cooking the home team France was an all time classic. I know there are fans of other teams or people that just hate the NBA but I'm happy other people got to experience how spicy Curry could be. USA USA
    The finish of that game was amazing. A Curry Clinic. We really enjoyed the games. Now on to L.A.

Default Re: ‘24 Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    I am one who really dislikes the NBA, but I did watch most of the game yesterday. And I'll admit that Curry's shooting was phenomenal down the stretch. They might not win the game without it.

6. Default Re: ‘24 Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    I got a few tokyo 2020 pins, i bought them in 2019, then okympucs were actually in 2021, not sure of they changed the pins
    No. All the branding stayed 2020.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information