Poll: Which Helmet looks Better?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Which Helmet looks Better?

1. Default Re: Which Helmet looks Better?

We should never (Ever) stop using LOUISIANA across the chest in football. It's the best advertisement .You think TEXAS is thinking about not having TEXAS on their football uniform! absolutely not! It is sad how baseball has did away with their Louisiana uniforms for the past year. WHY?

2. Default Re: Which Helmet looks Better?

LOUISIANA 1st

Its good for branding.

Default Re: Which Helmet looks Better?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Let's say that they choose to go with this for the helmet. Do you think that this is all they would do? Do you think they are just gonna remove Ragin Cajuns form the uniform completely?

I guarantee you that they would replace the LOUISIANA across our chests with Ragin Cajuns.

I am not willing to destroy our branding like that.
    No one is willing to destroy Ragin Cajuns brand, just like these helmets they came out with, it would be an alternative uniform. Like for white out games etc., just like these helmets

This would only replace the UL logo, no one is saying or i am not saying going off the reservation and getting rid of Ragin Cajuns completely not even close.

This only replaces the interlocking UL logo.

4. Default Re: Which Helmet looks Better?

It definitely feels like there is an intentional want to get rid of the Louisiana on uniforms and put script Cajuns on everything. Why can't we have both. Almost feels like upper administration in Martin hall is pushing this, after so many years of fighting for The name Louisiana! I personally think there is pressure from inside this State to take it off uniforms! And our Admin don't have the will to fight for it anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Red View Post
    It definitely feels like there is an intentional want to get rid of the Louisiana on uniforms and put script Cajuns on everything. Why can't we have both. Almost feels like upper administration in Martin hall is pushing this, after so many years of fighting for The name Louisiana! I personally think there is pressure from inside this State to take it off uniforms! And our Admin don't have the will to fight for it anymore!
    Well this is way of saying we are without actually saying it

Those black BSBL Uni with the Louisiana lettered out on front need to come back to the locker room. That's one of the best we've ever had. The black Cajuns lettered is cool but it aint better than the "Louisiana" one.

Red with old, old school Cajuns script (the one fans are buying more than any other, ever) is among the best [scratch that] is the BEST in College Baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Let's say that they choose to go with this for the helmet. Do you think that this is all they would do? Do you think they are just gonna remove Ragin Cajuns form the uniform completely?

I guarantee you that they would replace the LOUISIANA across our chests with Ragin Cajuns.

I am not willing to destroy our branding like that.
    I am gonna say one thing about this, its not like we are changing Ragin Cajuns. The best example I can give is Oregon. Oregon changed all there logo to a simpler very self explanatory design. It was a game changer. Them changing there logo catapulted them in what they are today.

Old Oregon

Name:  IMG_8211.jpeg
Views: 208
Size:  121.2 KB

Name:  IMG_8210.png
Views: 222
Size:  326.4 KB

New Oregon

Name:  IMG_8212.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  123.1 KB

Name:  IMG_8213.png
Views: 234
Size:  797.0 KB

As i used the example before i am not advocating getting rid of Ragin Cajuns on thr baseball unis or anything, but it makes great merch!! Keep Ragin Cajuns on the unis!

Name:  076A75D3-BD65-4506-825D-686B0083FC66.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  175.4 KB

Name:  IMG_6687.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  57.0 KB

Name:  IMG_7434.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  58.5 KB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information