Thread: Tyra Clary Inbound

UL Softball Tyra Clary Inbound

Last edited by BeauCajun; July 21st, 2024 at 08:36 pm. Reason: Bio

Default Re: Sage Hoover a Big Pickup for Softball

Tyla is in the boat

3. Default Re: Sage Hoover a Big Pickup for Softball

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Tyla is in the boat
    I'm assuming you mean Tyra? As in Tyra Clary from Nevada, not Tyla as in Hudspeth.

Default Re: Sage Hoover a Big Pickup for Softball

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I'm assuming you mean Tyra? As in Tyra Clary from Nevada, not Tyla as in Hudspeth.
    Yes

Default Re: Tyra Clary Inbound

Her Instagram is. fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Her Instagram is. fun.
    You pervert lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    You pervert lol.
    Our entire softball crowd is a bunch of 50-60 year old men I'm thre least of the poor girl's problems

UL Softball Re: Tyra Clary Inbound

Our entire softball crowd is a bunch of 50-60 year old men I'm thre least of the poor girl's problems
    Thank you for thinking I am that young.

Tyra should complete our pitching staff. Now we just need to find a catcher. I know we will have several players with some catching experience on the roster next year, even without additions; but we need one whose primary position is behind the plate.

Welcome Tyra. You picked a great place to finish your career.

Her Instagram is. fun.
    Hopefully she can pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Hopefully she can pitch
    I will be watching VERY closely and will let you know.

13. Default Re: Tyra Clary Inbound

I just read an old Advocate article (7-12-24) that says the Coaches are looking for 3 pitchers, two infielders and 1 catcher. So far, we have two infielders, and two pitchers from the Portal. Is that it? Are we done scrounging the Portal??? Our Roster shows 16 freshmen and returnees. That would give us 20 on the Roster. Will we get two more and make the Roster of 22?
    On a second question, is the Portal closed to our players? Is the 30 day open door to enter the Portal over?

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    I just read an old Advocate article (7-12-24) that says the Coaches are looking for 3 pitchers, two infielders and 1 catcher. So far, we have two infielders, and two pitchers from the Portal. Is that it? Are we done scrounging the Portal??? Our Roster shows 16 freshmen and returnees. That would give us 20 on the Roster. Will we get two more and make the Roster of 22?
    On a second question, is the Portal closed to our players? Is the 30 day open door to enter the Portal over?
    A catcher is still in the works, stay tuned. Portal is closed for current players to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    With the two transfers, one incoming freshman and two senior returnees, we have a 5 pitcher staff now, along with a really good pitching coach. I think we are good there.

We have an adequate number of outfielders with the returnees, though it would be nice to have a bit more power hitting there.

In fact, we need more power hitting everywhere. Only 3 returning players had ANY HR last year. Those 3 combined for 22. Whoever we get for a primary catcher should help there, and a couple of the incoming freshmen have good power, if it translates to the college game.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information