Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greaux the KREWE!

Default Greaux the KREWE!

An initiative to greaux the Krewe Allons NIL collective is getting underway. The goal is for the entire Cajun Nation to enroll in the Krewe for a small $10-20 per month automatic subscription donation. If our fan base catches on to this projected model, we can sustain our athletic program and keep the quality student athletes we have on campus or want to bring to campus. We have proven we can do a lot with minimal NIL funds given all that our University has to offer our student athletes. the new and improved site will allow your donations to be sport specific too. Geaux enroll and help us spread the word to build the cULture and build our NIL collective. Geaux Cajuns

www.kreweallons.com

Default Re: Greaux the KREWE!

Let’s Greaux!

3. Default Re: Greaux the KREWE!

Good move

Quote Originally Posted by ecajuns View Post
    An initiative to greaux the Krewe Allons NIL collective is getting underway. The goal is for the entire Cajun Nation to enroll in the Krewe for a small $10-20 per month automatic subscription donation. If our fan base catches on to this projected model, we can sustain our athletic program and keep the quality student athletes we have on campus or want to bring to campus. We have proven we can do a lot with minimal NIL funds given all that our University has to offer our student athletes. the new and improved site will allow your donations to be sport specific too. Geaux enroll and help us spread the word to build the cULture and build our NIL collective. Geaux Cajuns

www.kreweallons.com
    How does it work? If you donate to the Krewe, do you earmark your donation for a particular sport?

Or is it one big collective?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    How does it work? If you donate to the Krewe, do you earmark your donation for a particular sport?

See post #1

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Good move
    Excellent move. Cajuns are legendary with creating something out of nothing. Our future growth will be founded in the seedlings we plant today.

Quote Originally Posted by ecajuns View Post

www.kreweallons.com
    Not letting me pick a sport. and what if one (like me) wants to pick more than one sport? Can an individual set up more than one automatic monthly contribution?

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Not letting me pick a sport. and what if one (like me) wants to pick more than one sport? Can an individual set up more than one automatic monthly contribution?
    There is a Box for comment below the Donation. At this time, you enter the sport you want to designate the donation too. So, for instance, $500 Baseball NIL. The drop box is coming soon that will show each sport. The web designer is working on it.

The first box is to choose a sport. You’re not seeing that?

You have to check the box first, then select the sport.

Ok, I did it! Let's Geaux!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    The first box is to choose a sport. You’re not seeing that?
    Cool, that was fast! It wasn't available last week.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    You have to check the box first, then select the sport.
    Gotcha. Guess to do multiple sports, one has to set it up twice?

They are doing an impressive amount of advertising today!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post

As someone else said, you can choose a sport from the drop - down menu. One of the options there is general which I presume will allow the Department to help the sport that needs it the most at a particular time.

Our Department at times has been accused of being too focused on the big donors and forgetting the majority of fans don't have large resources. This is a move to allow the little guy to help. They are also making it a point to thank each donor, no matter how small the contribution. Every dollar helps. Now the next step is to figure out how to allow these contributions to be tax deductible. At this point they are not from a legal perspective.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information