Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Louisiana Extends Maggard

Default Re: Louisiana Extends Maggard

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    I'm 50/50 on this one

Maggard has done some good things while here. Some of his hires have been home runs, he's on the fancy NCAA committee or whatever, the stadium seems to be at least half-happening.

However he's also settled into a position of "making any postseason is pretty good for our little ole school", which would fall in line with Martin Hall I guess.

I'm happy for the guy but this feels like a sign that MH is happy with where we're at as an athletic program
    Ditto.

Not sure he still has the fire he had when he first arrived. And whether his hands or tied from the Admin, I'm not sure. But if that is the case, then we will never be better than average, which is sad to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Ditto.

Not sure he still has the fire he had when he first arrived. And whether his hands or tied from the Admin, I'm not sure. But if that is the case, then we will never be better than average, which is sad to say the least.
    Can you give an example of an athletic program with similar resources that you expect to be like?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    Can you give an example of an athletic program with similar resources that you expect to be like?
    Really don't care about other programs other than UL. Don't want to compare this program to any other, want to be the leader of the pack and let everyone compare themselves to us.

So simple answer to your question. No.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Really don't care about other programs other than UL. Don't want to compare this program to any other, want to be the leader of the pack and let everyone compare themselves to us.

So simple answer to your question. No.
    https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/l.s-ncaa-sports/

And that excludes softball, maybe we are leader of the pack?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information