Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Coach Habetz Announces Softball Staff

Default Re: Coach Habetz Announces Softball Staff

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    In the advocate article, it states all of the incoming signed players are coming.
    Cool. Thanks.

Exhausted my free accesses.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Yes. They also have two studs visiting this weekend from the portal. Hope we land them both. One is a junior and one a senior. Stay tuned.
    Good to hear. Let us hope that we do indeed land both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    In the advocate article, it states all of the incoming signed players are coming.
    I would think that the signees would have even more reason to come now with the opportunity now to possibly get significant playing time as true freshmen.

I thought we lost a comit?

Great staff on paper. Let’s Geaux Coach Habetz, make UL proud! I think the recruits will respond to this staff in time. I’m impressed, and grateful they want to bring their level of excellence to the Cajuns program. I think they will.

Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    A 2025 VERBAL commit.

Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    We lost a 2025 commit, Maillie West.

Default Re: Softball coaching staff announced

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I had to laugh maybe because I figured old habits would die hard. How long will this last? Saw on X she has “ULL assistant coach” on the profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Cool. Thanks.

Exhausted my free accesses.
    Yep, same here.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I had to laugh maybe because I figured old habits would die hard. How long will this last? Saw on X she has “ULL assistant coach” on the profile.
    Not surprising. Many folks from TSAB, take some time to become de-programed and begin living in the real world. As we know, many are not salvageable. However, I think once she gets educated by Dr. Maggard and/or Leger, and starts depositing her pay check, she will quickly become knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Not surprising. Many folks from TSAB, take some time to become de-programed and begin living in the real world. As we know, many are not salvageable. However, I think once she gets educated by Dr. Maggard and/or Leger, and starts depositing her pay check, she will quickly become knowledgeable.
    One of the news anchors from KATC who is forced to cover UL athletics and tries everything not to call us by our name, posted in his x account a picture of her in her LSU A&M attire. I'm pretty sure it was a jab at us, I had to stop following the guy and can luckly only have to see his retweets.

12. Default Re: Softball coaching staff announced

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    One of the news anchors from KATC who is forced to cover UL athletics and tries everything not to call us by our name, posted in his x account a picture of her in her LSU A&M attire. I'm pretty sure it was a jab at us, I had to stop following the guy and can luckly only have to see his retweets.
    Yeah, right after Channel 3 took their turn down the road of irrelevance, in response to their new lopsided coverage of TSAB, I posted on the guys page that Channel 3's path to relevance 10-15 years ago was UL sports and the weather.

He proceeded to explain to me that I really didn't know what I wanted to see and he in fact was taking me down the righteous path by giving me what HE knew I wanted to read.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    One of the main reasons I don't watch KATC3. It's like there was a concerted effort by KATC and The Advertiser to give us spiteful coverage. Also seems like they (anchors) cheer when our athletes move on via transfer portal.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    One of the main reasons I don't watch KATC3. It's like there was a concerted effort by KATC and The Advertiser to give us spiteful coverage. Also seems like they (anchors) cheer when our athletes move on via transfer portal.
    KATC has become a laughable disaster in all aspects, and KLFY sports is a joke also. They usually lead off with TSAB and sometimes get to us. Also, does anyone still actually get and read the Advertiser?

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Shellie stills states ULL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information