Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RCAf club tent passes for sale

Default Re: RCAf club tent passes for sale

It will be located in the Southeast corner of the stadium. Open from one hour prior to kickoff and throughout the game. Free drinks (cash alcohol) and food. The $750.00 is the required fee. Other RCAF donations do not count.

Six games so $125.00 per game. This is obviously a perk geared to a selected clientele.

Shouldnt all things/perks be geared towards certain markets?

If its for all the games, 753 doesnt seem bad

"We need more money to pay nil"- rp and 71
    "Dont ask me to pay"- rp and 71

4. Default Re: RCAf club tent passes for sale

Is this similar to the basketball special area which was 98% vacant?

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    If its for all the games, 753 doesnt seem bad

"We need more money to pay nil"- rp and 71
    "Dont ask me to pay"- rp and 71
    It might not be too bad if it wasn't a cash bar. I'll pass on some food and soft drinks for $125. And the $3 really seems silly.

If we donate for season tickets and everything why not even make it like $100 and make the $750 be a carryover. I would pay that

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    It might not be too bad if it wasn't a cash bar. I'll pass on some food and soft drinks for $125. And the $3 really seems silly.
    Maybe the $3 is the "fee" and the $747 is actually deductible as a charitable contribution?

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    If we donate for season tickets and everything why not even make it like $100 and make the $750 be a carryover. I would pay that
    Lol because they don't want our asses in the tent.

This is for back-slapping and yucking it up with so-and-so's while the stands are half empty and we're eeking out wins against ULM

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    Agree. I don’t see the outrage here. It actually seems pretty reasonable.

Agree about the 3, but have you been to any stores, stood behind people in line, in the age of credit/debit how many listen to amount cashier says or reads the receipt?

I dont get it. Lets have something where the 750 dollar donation is not required. and sell food and drinks, and food trucks, with tables and chairs outside the stadium 10 hours before kickoff?

The higher class of people can pay 750 and hang out with their kind, i take mine to the parking lot couple hours before kickoff to hang out with the peasants.

I think we would increase fan interest and probably get more people to actually show up to the game? I am not a marketing guru.

This University hurts my head.

Dont they realize that the problem is that they are being exclusive and not inclusive.

12. Default Re: RCAf club tent passes for sale

This isnt just what can I get for the money, it starts with support that could otherwise happen with nothing expected in return but when its prorated keeping "support" in mind its a pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    This isnt just what can I get for the money, it starts with support that could otherwise happen with nothing expected in return but when its prorated keeping "support" in mind its a pretty good deal.
    Fine if they want to do it, but this no way increases fan support or get more people to show up to the game all it does is provide a perk for the existing fanbase.

They need to figure out how to increase support. Which in turn will bring in more money to the program.

IDC I kinda like seating in wide open spaces where i dont have to fight the crowds lets keep doing what we are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I dont get it. Lets have something where the 750 dollar donation is not required. and sell food and drinks, and food trucks, with tables and chairs outside the stadium 10 hours before kickoff?

The higher class of people can pay 750 and hang out with their kind, i take mine to the parking lot couple hours before kickoff to hang out with the peasants.

I think we would increase fan interest and probably get more people to actually show up to the game? I am not a marketing guru.

This University hurts my head.

Dont they realize that the problem is that they are being exclusive and not inclusive.
    They haven't had a clue since Maggard got here. Definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. U can't run this like a P5(soon to be P4) program.

Like i said in my report.

How many season ticket orders do we have what 4k maybe 5 k what is our season ticket sales?

Which means 10 to 15k are paying for single game tickets. So out of those 10 to 15k fans how many go to every game?

I say majority go to 1 or 2 games a year. Look they have to understand that not everyone will show up for every game. In order for them to come to 2 or 3 games there has to be some type of perk for those fans. If you do that then those 10k fans would double maybe getting 20k a game.

We have a big fan base just have to engage them enough to want to show up to every game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information