Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RCAf club tent passes for sale

Default Re: RCAf club tent passes for sale

We're simply not in the demographic of who the tent passes are meant for, and that's ok (as long as they sell). Can't wait to watch football this fall.

What's works better for RCAF, 20 tent attendees at $750 each or 60 tent fans at $250 each?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    What's works better for RCAF, 20 tent attendees at $750 each or 60 tent fans at $250 each?
    Or 10k fans paying 100 or
    I even go as low as 50 bucks for food and drinks, with huge tents, tables, and chairs?

So at 50 bucks is $500,000 dollars, 60 tents at $250 is $15,000 dollars

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    We're simply not in the demographic of who the tent passes are meant for, and that's ok (as long as they sell). Can't wait to watch football this fall.
    Right! I'll be at our tailgate tent up until kick-off, like most fans that tailgate.

5. Default Re: RCAf club tent passes for sale

The 20 at $750 for sure. Only have to feed 20 people vs 60 people. More profits.

Keep in mind that everyone on the West side is displaced this season. That includes your high end donors etc. I believe this is a one year deal to try and provide something for those donors until the West side is complete. Once they are all snug in their suites no need for it any longer.

Just because you (or I) can't afford it doesn't mean it shouldn't be offered. Besides you still have your $2.00 Natty on the other end of the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by 225cajun View Post
    The 20 at $750 for sure. Only have to feed 20 people vs 60 people. More profits.
    I was talking about inclusion, expanding RCAF outside it's normal targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Keep in mind that everyone on the West side is displaced this season. That includes your high end donors etc. I believe this is a one year deal to try and provide something for those donors until the West side is complete. Once they are all snug in their suites no need for it any longer.

Just because you (or I) can't afford it doesn't mean it shouldn't be offered. Besides you still have your $2.00 Natty on the other end of the spectrum.
    It should be offered! I am not debating that, but the other should be offered as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    so Maggard = Biden
    Will maggard work here 48 years, yikes

I was talking about inclusion, expanding RCAF outside it's normal targets.
    It isnt expanding rcaf if you already were a member to get chance to "buy" tent pass anyhow

It also says "tented area", not tent

Still don't understand what it is. What do you get and where is it? Is it a per game basis?

Is it just $3 if you already donate $750? Or have over $750 in total contributions (season tickets + RCAF donation?)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    At least this won’t displace season ticket holders like the empty premium area at basketball.

In fairness to the administration, they are still offering promotions for the everyday fans as well. Saw the other day we are doing the family 5 packs for $425. I just try and not think about what it says of the current state of the program that we are able to offer discounted 5 packs of tickets when our stadium is under construction and at less than half capacity available.

14. Default Re: RCAf club tent passes for sale

. . . there is always a less than desirable angle to anything in life if one looks hard enough for it . . . there is usually a positive right around the corner . . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information