Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Van Landry

1. Default Re: Van Landry

Quote Originally Posted by cajunswin1 View Post
    I got my bloody mary recipe from Mr. Van years ago and still use it to this day. RIP
    are you willing to share?

Default Re: Van Landry

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    are you willing to share?
    This would be relevant to my interests as well.

i once had popeyes with Van and some mormons

4. Default Re: Van Landry

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Very sorry to hear. I knew Van in a different capacity, when he was the head of I-Acadia, The Economic Development Authority of Acadia parish. He was an Air Force Academy graduate, and former Congressman Chris John was his brother-in-law.

He was a good guy. I learned some things from him.
    The person you’re alluding to is not my brother Van Landry who is the topic of this post. Coincidentally, Van lived in Crowley early in his career and worked for B. I. Moody at the Crowley Post Herald newspaper. Van’s wife Elizabeth Prather is a Crowley native. Van never served in the military and was not Chris John’s brother-in-law.

From your comments made, the other gentleman must have been a man of great character…certainly all credit to him.

Ok now I know who Mr. Landry is. My brother and Greg are really good friends. I have been knowing Greg since he was an baseball agent. I also coached Greg daughter Marseille in softball. Greg also has some crazy baseball stories. Greg was a flame thrower for sure with UL and Texas.

6. Default Re: Van Landry

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Ok now I know who Mr. Landry is. My brother and Greg are really good friends. I have been knowing Greg since he was an baseball agent. I also coached Greg daughter Marseille in softball. Greg also has some crazy baseball stories. Greg was a flame thrower for sure with UL and Texas.
    . . . made a funny in a condolences thread . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information