Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2024 vs 2025 Softball Coaching Staff a work in progress

Default Re: 2024 vs 2025 Coaching Staff a work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    That would be a full staff.
    Is Karly returning?

2. Default Re: 2024 vs 2025 Coaching Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    It was told to me by a few other folks. Far from being special.
    Yet your posts always seems to imply how special you are. Does anyone else notice how JMV never answer any questions posed to him directly but when UL makes an announcement about staff or teams, JMV is the first one to post how he knew before hand. Your schitck is getting old and tired.

Default Re: 2024 vs 2025 Coaching Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Yet your posts always seems to imply how special you are. Does anyone else notice how JMV never answer any questions posed to him directly but when UL makes an announcement about staff or teams, JMV is the first one to post how he knew before hand. Your schitck is getting old and tired.
    You’ve been here a while. You should know this by now.

Like I said in another thread where my post got whacked…I came here to see updated stadium construction pics and now thinking the new staff for softball is in place. I’m quickly reminded why I stay away from this site.

4. Default Re: 2024 vs 2025 Coaching Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post

Like I said in another thread where my post got whacked…I came here to see updated stadium construction pics and now thinking the new staff for softball is in place. I’m quickly reminded why I stay away from this site.
    Your other post got whacked because the portion you were complaining about got whacked, and I didn't want it to look like you were complaining about nothing.

I try but poorly titled threads may be something I cant always fix. Sorry if you view it as click bait.

5. Default Re: 2024 vs 2025 Coaching Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Your other post got whacked because the portion you were complaining about got whacked, and I didn't want it to look like you were complaining about nothing.

I try.
    maybe if you tried less, those turning your board into a house of objection would be rightfully called out and the conduct would be diminished . . . just a thought

6. Default Re: 2024 vs 2025 Softball Coaching Staff a work in progress

This is part one of the fun times watching things come together, then watching to see how this staff will approach the game in a different way then watching the player do their thing.

7. Default Re: 2024 vs 2025 Softball Coaching Staff a work in progress

I saw coach Glasco as a great recruiter who needed experienced players to succeed. Im sure the players got better under his direction but not by leaps. I expect coach Aly to coach up her players like we haven't seen in a while.

Ask a question and if I can I will answer if I can.

9. Default Re: 2024 vs 2025 Coaching Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Ask a question and if I can I will answer if I can.
    In Post No. 30, you said you had been told the name of Aly's pitching coach. Several people asked you to provide his/her name but you never did. Either you know it or you don't. But don't come on here inferring that you know who it is but refusing to say who it is. And don't say that you can't say anything until the person is formally announced. If that's the case, then don't post anything about it at all.

In Post No. 30, you said you had been told the name of Aly's pitching coach. Several people asked you to provide his/her name but you never did. Either you know it or you don't. But don't come on here inferring that you know who it is but refusing to say who it is. And don't say that you can't say anything until the person is formally announced. If that's the case, then don't post anything about it at all.
    Check your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post

I got off this site for almost 6 months this year. The site didn't me miss and I am sure they will not miss you. The site will roll on with or with us.

Default Re: 2024 vs 2025 Softball Coaching Staff a work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by sandra View Post
    I saw coach Glasco as a great recruiter who needed experienced players to succeed. Im sure the players got better under his direction but not by leaps. I expect coach Aly to coach up her players like we haven't seen in a while.
    Facts. Coach Glasco had three major issues that he never seemed to overcome. Lack of development of players, terrible PR skills ( Never made a strong connection with fans), questionable in game decisions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information