Thread: Louisiana's Maggard Appointed to NCAA Division I Football Oversight Committee

1. NCAA Louisiana's Maggard Appointed to NCAA Division I Football Oversight Committee

Louisiana Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics Dr. Bryan Maggard has been appointed to the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision Oversight Committee.

Maggard's term began July 1 and runs through June 30, 2028. He will serve as the Sun Belt Conference representative on the committee. Currently in his eighth year with Louisiana, Maggard joins 16 other members on the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) segment of the committee.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana's Maggard Appointed to NCAA Division I Football Oversight Committee

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

Louisiana Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics Dr. Bryan Maggard has been appointed to the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision Oversight Committee.

Maggard's term began July 1 and runs through June 30, 2028. He will serve as the Sun Belt Conference representative on the committee. Currently in his eighth year with Louisiana, Maggard joins 16 other members on the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) segment of the committee.

Nice! Congratulations, Dr. M!!

3. Default Re: Louisiana's Maggard Appointed to NCAA Division I Football Oversight Committee

Louisiana and its AD moving mountains . . . nice to see

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana's Maggard Appointed to NCAA Division I Football Oversight Committee

Yup, this could get interesting.

5. Default Re: Louisiana's Maggard Appointed to NCAA Division I Football Oversight Committee

Et tu brute.

His inside track to keep us down and finally get that SEC gig. New mascot the mole

Thread Information