Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread: Advocate: Telling It Like it is.

1. Default Re: Telling It Like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Did SC rule on NIL or a regular paycheck?
    Has to be just NIL, or possibly compensation to college athletes if it were all paychecks the scotus themselves would be in violation as their own pay is limited

2. Default Re: Advocate: Telling It Like it is.

All ncaa NIL rules were put on hold in feb, not sure if ruling came down since?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs.ds-ncaa-rules/

Default Re: Telling It Like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    who are you to decide why anyone gets paid . . . sorry, but it ain’t supposed to be anything other than the SCOTUS says thou shalt not deprive the athlete of its constitutional right to make money, no more, now less

past sins against that constitutional right had to atone and it is what it is

but one thing it is not is what you said above, that’s just another whine
    Because that's not what NIL was initially called for. I think the O'Bannon lawsuit which was filed for that exact reason, that their Name, Image and Likenesses were being used for profit but not shared with the very profit center. It's not hard for most to see, well, maybe except for you

4. Default Re: Telling It Like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Because that's not what NIL was initially called for. I think the O'Bannon lawsuit which was filed for that exact reason, that their Name, Image and Likenesses were being used for profit but not shared with the very profit center. It's not hard for most to see, well, maybe except for you
    You are out of your lane and it’s why you fail to see the light . . . but everyone is entitled to post here and should, blind or not . . .

Default Re: Advocate: Telling It Like it is.

I guess this has been talked to death, but has anyone brought up the lawsuit against Billy Napier & Florida for failure to pay a recruit his NIL fee on time? I heard it was around 14 million dollars they were getting sued for.

6. Default Re: Advocate: Telling It Like it is.

Why did obannon think more people got the video game for him than any other players?

7. Default Re: Advocate: Telling It Like it is.

I had an nba video game once where everyone else had their names and numbers but michael jordan was just called "player"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread Information