Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dawson Iserloh

Tickets Dawson Iserloh

Dawson will get to host his own show on 103.7 starting July 15. He did a great job as the WBB play by play broadcaster last season. He is a UL alum so maybe Ragin Cajuns coverage will increase on that station.

Default Re: Dawson Iserloh

Forgot to mention Dawson’s
    Show will be on from 1 to 3 weekdays.

Dawson is VERY talented.and a good dude.
    Gives UL more than equal time with Foote and RP3 show.
    Jordy Holburg also gives time to UL sports and interviews Dan M. And Gerald B as well.

Good to hear. Thanks for passing that along.

If he talks about UL sports then I will tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Dawson will get to host his own show on 103.7 starting July 15. He did a great job as the WBB play by play broadcaster last season. He is a UL alum so maybe Ragin Cajuns coverage will increase on that station.
    The station won't allow more UL air time. Never thought Foote would turn his back on UL but his 30 seconds of UL time if any is all he gives us.

So Dawson may be a great guy, (I have never heard him before), he will not be able to talk about the Cajuns.

At this time of year its a mix of Astros, MLB, SaintsUL and LSU. Once FB starts it goes LSU, UL, Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    The station won't allow more UL air time. Never thought Foote would turn his back on UL but his 30 seconds of UL time if any is all he gives us.

So Dawson may be a great guy, (I have never heard him before), he will not be able to talk about the Cajuns.
    What makes you an expert? Foote hasn't turned his back on UL. He devoted the better part of 2 days last week talking about Glasco leaving.I listen on a regular basis, they are free to talk about whomever they find relevant.

There is cajun talk with every host from 9am-3pm. All of them talk cajuns except Mescona, even Jordy does. They interview coaches and players as well. You can actually thank Foote for that and while not all of them call us UL or Louisiana, they at least use ragin cajuns.

Kevin interviewed Coach Deggs every Monday this past season. He and Dawson have talked extensively about the softball situation since last week. It is simply not true that the station has told Kevin he has to limit discussions about the Cajuns.

I like Dawson. Good for him. We need allies at that station.

103.3/1420? Well, you know that situation. Sad.

103.7 is moving Jordy Hultberg to 7 AM starting July 15. That makes room for Dawson’s show. While Jordy naturally focuses on LSU as a former player, he covers a variety of topics people in south Louisiana are interested in, including some Cajuns talk. That move will destroy the north Louisiana based Tim Fletchef show currently airing on 1420 AM/103.3 FM in the mornings. Their main sponsor is a gas station in Shreveport. How can people in south Louisiana relate to that? I predict they will can that show and go to a complete national weekday broadcast format before the year is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    103.7 is moving Jordy Hultberg to 7 AM starting July 15. That makes room for Dawson’s show. While Jordy naturally focuses on LSU as a former player, he covers a variety of topics people in south Louisiana are interested in, including some Cajuns talk. That move will destroy the north Louisiana based Tim Fletchef show currently airing on 1420 AM/103.3 FM in the mornings. Their main sponsor is a gas station in Shreveport. How can people in south Louisiana relate to that? I predict they will can that show and go to a complete national weekday broadcast format before the year is out.
    RIP to 1420

Foote’s coverage is
    About 1/2 of his show about Cajuns athletics. I listen all the time. Keep up the great work Foote.

I listen to Foote all the time and a little of Jordy. They spend time on UL sports, especially Foote. I have to disagree with your statement. I like Dawson and wish him the best. He will cover UL sports.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information