Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dawson Iserloh

Default Re: Dawson Iserloh

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    What makes you an expert? Foote hasn't turned his back on UL. He devoted the better part of 2 days last week talking about Glasco leaving.I listen on a regular basis, they are free to talk about whomever they find relevant.
    I'm not an expert but we used to have 98% Cajun talk, 2% other, and now we have less than 2% Cajun talk, 98% TSAB. That sucks royally.

2. Default Re: Dawson Iserloh

different people must be listening to different stations

3. Default Re: Dawson Iserloh

Nothing will ever beat the 1420 lineup with Stevie P., Foote, even Ryckman, Jay, Scott, and RB. It was great Cajun coverage.

4. Default Re: Dawson Iserloh

Dawson is a talented writer and broadcaster. Meche is great, too.

5. Default Re: Dawson Iserloh

Quote Originally Posted by TammanyCajun View Post
    Nothing will ever beat the 1420 lineup with Stevie P., Foote, even Ryckman, Jay, Scott, and RB. It was great Cajun coverage.
    Golden age

Quote Originally Posted by TammanyCajun View Post
    Ditto!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    I'm not an expert but we used to have 98% Cajun talk, 2% other, and now we have less than 2% Cajun talk, 98% TSAB. That sucks royally.
    But this isn’t true, you said you have never heard Dawson earlier, which means you don’t listen to Foote either bc they have a show together, he is also on in the following segment as well. I listen to 103.7 from 9-3 almost everyday and there is plenty of Cajun talk on all 3 shows. I would not listen if there wasn’t. It’s certainly not all LSU, plenty of saints and Astros with pelicans and mcneese mixed in. Cajuns get equal air time as LSU from 9-3. Foote is more Cajuns and Jordy Is more lsu with the middle segment pretty much 50/50. The only one who doesn’t talk Cajuns unless they are playing LSU is Mescona from 3-5.

I don’t get to listen to daily radio much any more but the time I heard Dawson call a Cajuns baseball game earlier this year, I was thoroughly impressed. Seemed like a natural

Dawson is very talented

I think he will do much better without RP3. I’m sure RP3 is good dude, but he’s terrible.

He tries way too hard to get into controversial topics, and act like they are simple issues. For example, any time there is a city versus ownership group issue in a professional league, his lack of financial knowledge starts pouring out. “Ohhh the city getting screwed by billionaire owners…” Much more complicated subject than he can actually discuss intelligently.

Foote discusses UL stuff much more than 30 secs.

If you guys would like, ESPN is having an open door and live broadcast today 520 Jefferson.food and prizes. Meet any of the personalities and lobby for more UL coverage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information