Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Acadiana WR Russell Babineaux

1. Default Re: Acadiana WR Russell Babineaux

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I see what you're getting at, but that doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means. Not losing many players in the portal could also mean, no one was really going after our guys.
    There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes we are not privy to. You may not like the coaching decisions, but I'll tell you to trust they are fighting hard against this type of outside crap. It is sort of impressive that we haven't had an outflow of players, so I would need to give them some credit for winning a lot of those battles.

Default Re: Acadiana WR Russell Babineaux

I see what you're getting at, but that doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means. Not losing many players in the portal could also mean, no one was really going after our guys.
    its amazing how positive you always seem to remain.

3. Default Re: Acadiana WR Russell Babineaux

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    he is just a jewel of a Cajuns fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns1 View Post
    There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes we are not privy to. You may not like the coaching decisions, but I'll tell you to trust they are fighting hard against this type of outside crap. It is sort of impressive that we haven't had an outflow of players, so I would need to give them some credit for winning a lot of those battles.
    That was kind of my point. We aren't privy to a lot of things. Was just pointing out we don't know if a battle was won, or if there was even a battle at all.

5. Default Re: Acadiana WR Russell Babineaux

That was kind of my point. We aren't privy to a lot of things. Was just pointing out we don't know if a battle was won, or if there was even a battle at all.
    we won, we won, we one

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    It wasn't positive or negative. Just a statement of fact. It's amazing how you just automatically assume if it's not what you think, it MUST be negative. My statement leaves open all possibilities. Yours assumes only one possibility. My statement suggest one of two things. There WAS a battle, and we either offered more money or we convinced him UL was his best option regardless of money, or the student didnt need convincing and was sold on finishing his career here regardless of money. Or two, there was no battle. No schools came after them so there was no battle to be had. Now explain to me how what I said was negative. I simply didn't assume only one possibility.

7. Default Re: Acadiana WR Russell Babineaux

It wasn't positive or negative. Just a statement of fact. It's amazing how you just automatically assume if it's not what you think, it MUST be negative. My statement leaves open all possibilities. Yours assumes only one possibility. My statement suggest one of two things. There WAS a battle, and we either offered more money or we convinced him UL was his best option regardless of money, or the student didnt need convincing and was sold on finishing his career here regardless of money. Or two, there was no battle. No schools came after them so there was no battle to be had. Now explain to me how what I said was negative. I simply didn't assume only one possibility.
    so basically you didn’t say nuttin

8. Default Re: Acadiana WR Russell Babineaux

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    we won, we won, we one
    ….I am trying to send you a private message

9. Default Re: Acadiana WR Russell Babineaux

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….I am trying to send you a private message
    I got it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information