Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst . 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Thread: Glasco leaving

Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Can you imagine?????
    Oh.that would be another Splash!

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    What is the updated status on A. HABETZ' mother's health?
    I know Yvette girouard said in an interview that Alyson’s mom would be able to attend the games in an air conditioned suite and be part of the team just like her mom was back in the day. She said that on the radio with Foote yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    We may not be able to compete with the big boys in NIL money, but I imagine having Habetz as your coach and Finch as your pitching coach would go a long way in making up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    We may not be able to compete with the big boys in NIL money, but I imagine having Habetz as your coach and Finch as your pitching coach would go a long way in making up for that.
    I think it would too!

With JF living in the Lake Charles area and having school age kids makes this an unlikely possibility.

Also, no idea what kind of "coach" JF would be, but it would raise eyebrows across the country and get a lot of play in the all of the softball sites. I'm sure we would get the attention of the typical softball TV experts as well. I would definitely increase the size of our recruiting net!

Jake Epstein is my choice for hitting coach.

I think it would too!

With JF living in the Lake Charles area and having school age kids makes this an unlikely possibility.

Also, no idea what kind of "coach" JF would be, but it would raise eyebrows across the country and get a lot of play in the all of the softball sites. I'm sure we would get the attention of the typical softball TV experts as well. I would definitely increase the size of our recruiting net!
    I think it makes it more likely

I think it would too!

She is into travel ball with her youngest I was told. Oldest is a h/s senior I think, sure he has a serious ride somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Highly unlikely get. Where is he now?

9. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I think it makes it more likely
    Lol. Some of you are really drunk with the hiring of Habetz. With 3 kids playing a myriad of school and travel sports and with all of her other business related obligations, there is no way that Finch would accept the job of being a full time assistant coach. Now, she might offer some time volunteering to help an old friend, but you can book that she isn't going to entertain the idea of joining the Cajuns staff. Quit throwing impossible scenarios out there like it is a possibility.

10. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Highly unlikely. I don't believe that UL softball could provide him with the salary he would need to move here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Lol. Some of you are really drunk with the hiring of Habetz. With 3 kids playing a myriad of school and travel sports and with all of her other business related obligations, there is no way that Finch would accept the job of being a full time assistant coach. Now, she might offer some time volunteering to help an old friend, but you can book that she isn't going to entertain the idea of joining the Cajuns staff. Quit throwing impossible scenarios out there like it is a possibility.
    Dude, this is a fan website. It's ALL speculation. This isn't that serious. Lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    Highly unlikely. I don't believe that UL softball could provide him with the salary he would need to move here.
    I know that. Just saying he would be a good hire and I believe he is available.

male ticket purchases would go up 10%

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    male ticket purchases would go up 10%
    My pitching coach choice would be Stephanie VanBrackle Prothro

15. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    this is RP, that is done all the time here

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst . 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Thread Information