Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Thread: Glasco leaving

Default Re: Glasco leaving

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    Cites a 12 year old article.brilliant.

Good for her, not enough family docs and a program like the one at TT is a fast track.saving a few years and $ off of what is normally at least a 9 year process

3. Default Re: Glasco leaving

I was reading on another softball centric site in which a poster reported that Texas Tech has supposedly offered Canady an NIL deal totaling to $1 million. I am not saying this is true, just repeating what was been posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    I was reading on another softball centric site in which a poster reported that Texas Tech has supposedly offered Canady an NIL deal totaling to $1 million. I am not saying this is true, just repeating what was been posted.
    Wow

5. Default Re: Glasco leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    I was told by someone that the offer she got was actually more than a million dollars. That is so crazy if it is true. Glasco trying to make TT relevant from the get-go! She supposedly wants a national championship so that is a reason for her hesitation. IMO, you don't get too many chances as a 20 year old to make a million dollars. I know what I would advise my daughter to do if she was in the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    I was told by someone that the offer she got was actually more than a million dollars. That is so crazy if it is true. Glasco trying to make TT relevant from the get-go! She supposedly wants a national championship so that is a reason for her hesitation. IMO, you don't get too many chances as a 20 year old to make a million dollars. I know what I would advise my daughter to do if she was in the same position.
    IF true the ripple effects throughout college athletics will become very interesting. If a softball player in college is worth a mil plus what is the top QB coming out of high school worth? It could get to the point where going PRO could result in a pay cut.

7. Default Re: Glasco leaving

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Not his style? What do you call his style? Just curious.
    I meant glasco didnt match JMVs style

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    IF true the ripple effects throughout college athletics will become very interesting. If a softball player in college is worth a mil plus what is the top QB coming out of high school worth? It could get to the point where going PRO could result in a pay cut.
    That’s already happening in some cases.

9. Default Re: Glasco leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    NIL's biggest constituency will be those who go from NIL to unemployed with no degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    What would be your advise?

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    I meant glasco didnt match JMVs style
    Care to expand?

12. Default Re: Glasco leaving

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    What would be your advise?
    No brainer. Take the million plus dollars.

Why is a tread with 74,000 views and still a lot of fluid movement going on not still on the main rage page?

Chloe to TT. One more left to sign.

Seems to me there are 2 left

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Thread Information