Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst . 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast

Thread: Glasco leaving

Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    He has been on ignore since 11-1-21. Crazy that I am still in his head, if he is mentioning me after all this time. He wants in that secret club so bad. The other folks said no. Now back to UL softball.
    I mean I’m not the smartest in the bunch and understood what the hell you were talking about so…

2. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    "yes, he hinted a man and asked if we would like the Southeastern coach (a man)

one poster with a famous Bird on Friday evening posted here that it would be Alyson and it was not JMV"

Sounds a little hypocritical don't you think? You can announce what's gonna happen but others can't? It's good for the goose, but not the gander? You and JMV need to just kiss and make up. The $e#u@l tension between you two is palpable. LoL
    not sure about palpable but the claim that he has actually ignored me since 2021 is laughable as he seems to respond to about anything which I post shortly thereafter

I’m sure he can’t wait to hit that little peek button that is right there next to a post of a person one has on ignore

be that as it may, you definitely need to apply for a spot on the secret society of JMV board as we see you building your resume for inclusion

I like positivity for our university . . . others not so much . . . it is what it is . . . so I will continue upon my agenda of trying to counterbalance negativity with some positivity, no more, no less

may Louisiana and it’s coaches, players and sports teams continue to thrive despite the hills and barriers placed in front of us

and

may the ignorant continue to uses the IGNORance button if they do not want to see what I post all knowing that each and every one who uses it are fully exercising the peek button every single time there is a post of one on ignore

it’s human nature

over and out

PS and if you don’t believe me about the IGNORance button, put someone on ignore and see what a farce that is . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    not sure about palpable but the claim that he has actually ignored me since 2021 is laughable as he seems to respond to about anything which I post shortly thereafter

I’m sure he can’t wait to hit that little peek button that is right there next to a post of a person one has on ignore

be that as it may, you definitely need to apply for a spot on the secret society of JMV board as we see you building your resume for inclusion

I like positivity for our university . . . others not so much . . . it is what it is . . . so I will continue upon my agenda of trying to counterbalance negativity with some positivity, no more, no less

may Louisiana and it’s coaches, players and sports teams continue to thrive despite the hills and barriers placed in front of us

and

may the ignorant continue to uses the IGNORance button if they do not want to see what I post all knowing that each and every one who uses it are fully exercising the peek button every single time there is a post of one on ignore

it’s human nature

over and out

PS and if you don’t believe me about the IGNORance button, put someone on ignore and see what a farce that is . . .
    It's my mission to get you two together in the same room and METAPHORICALLY kiss and make up. I don't want no funny business.

4. Default Re: UL Softball

It's my mission to get you two together in the same room and METAPHORICALLY kiss and make up. I don't want no funny business.
    he is too busy lurking around and behind our softball girls dugout for that to happen

I mean with the beer fiasco, he was either contacting my side neighbor and my across the street neighbor for surveillance of my house or at least inferred that he had done so

think about that and ask yourself if you would really want to be in a room with that guy

5. Default Re: UL Softball

Thak you, "nice" and "kind" is my operative words.

6. Default Re: UL Softball

he is too busy lurking around and behind our softball girls dugout for that to happen
    That's not nice.

Otherwise keep your private happenings private.

I'm always down for a good beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    That's not nice.

That is totally untrue what he said. WOW

Thak you, "nice" and "kind" is my operative words.
    I'm always a nice guy ask anyone.

Be careful what you ask for, JMV might try to sell you a something.

11. Default Re: UL Softball

That's not nice.

I agree and those are public happenings told to me by several parents of our softball players

back to kind and nice

12. Default Re: UL Softball

I'm always a nice guy ask anyone.
    I have been asking around for a couple of years now and other than a couple of softball parents, I can't even find anyone who knows you

you know, this is a board with fictitious names . . . maybe some of the people here are fictitious also

hey, I will take the bait Jeweler . . . get you, JMV and B4H together and we can meet for a beer in a public place or at my house since both of them know exactly where that is at . . . I can hand B4H that $10 bill and will either provide beer from my beer fridge or pick up the tab if we meet somewhere else . . . anyone else who wants to attend can do so for a documented $500 donation to NIL for coach Ali . . .

13. Default Re: UL Softball

I have been asking around for a couple of years now and other than a couple of softball parents, I can't even find anyone who knows you

you know, this is a board with fictitious names . . . maybe some of the people here are fictitious also

hey, I will take the bait Jeweler . . . get you, JMV and B4H together and we can meet for a beer in a public place or at my house since both of them know exactly where that is at . . . I can hand B4H that $10 bill and will either provide beer from my beer fridge or pick up the tab if we meet somewhere else . . . anyone else who wants to attend can do so for a documented $500 donation to NIL for coach Ali . . .
    kind and nice button back on

14. Default Re: UL Softball

Archibald to join father at Texas Tech

I already mentioned in a previous post that Tara would be following him. How does Rick over at SE LA have his wife on staff?
    Was made official yesterday. Tara to TT.

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst . 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast

Thread Information