Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst . 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast

Thread: Glasco leaving

Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . why would any true Cajun Fan come here and announce this before the athlete has made it public . . . maybe we should make a practice of letting the athletes announce their positions . . .
    She did.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    She did.
    IYKYK. He is clueless.

. . . why would any true Cajun Fan come here and announce this before the athlete has made it public . . . maybe we should make a practice of letting the athletes announce their positions . . .
    She did right when this was posted smartypants

4. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    She did right when this was posted smartypants
    then why was it posted that she “will be”

Went back and looked at her stats this year against P5 teams.

Meh. Good luck to ya.

Sad to see Sam go.

then why was it posted that she “will be”
    Because she doesn’t show yet in the portal. You are clueless

8. Default Re: UL Softball

well, he did know our baseball pitcher since before he was born, so . . .

Any current player that is in the portal and the feeling is they don't want to be a ragin cajun then they will not be asked back. Coach Aly is a boss!

New coach, new rules. Not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Any current player that is in the portal and the feeling is they don't want to be a ragin cajun then they will not be asked back. Coach Aly is a boss!
    I trust in JMV said we’d end up with 6 in the portal and that’s what we have, gave hints on the correct coach 3 days before. Now we just need hints on assistants

I trust in JMV said we’d end up with 6 in the portal and that’s what we have, gave hints on the correct coach 3 days before. Now we just need hints on assistants
    Also told everyone when a new coach would be named.Trust in Coach Aly and the process. Most of my posts hint stuff, you just have to find the hints. I did mention who I would like to see as the hitting and pitching coach.

13. Default Re: UL Softball

yes, he hinted a man and asked if we would like the Southeastern coach (a man)

one poster with a famous Bird on Friday evening posted here that it would be Alyson and it was not JMV

"yes, he hinted a man and asked if we would like the Southeastern coach (a man)

one poster with a famous Bird on Friday evening posted here that it would be Alyson and it was not JMV"

Sounds a little hypocritical don't you think? You can announce what's gonna happen but others can't? It's good for the goose, but not the gander? You and JMV need to just kiss and make up. The $e#u@l tension between you two is palpable. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    "yes, he hinted a man and asked if we would like the Southeastern coach (a man)

one poster with a famous Bird on Friday evening posted here that it would be Alyson and it was not JMV"

Sounds a little hypocritical don't you think? You can announce what's gonna happen but others can't? It's good for the goose, but not the gander? You and JMV need to just kiss and make up. The $e#u@l tension between you two is palpable. LoL
    He has been on ignore since 11-1-21. Crazy that I am still in his head, if he is mentioning me after all this time. He wants in that secret club so bad. The other folks said no. Now back to UL softball.

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst . 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast

Thread Information