Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst . 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 . LastLast

Thread: Glasco leaving

Default Re: UL Softball

I think you guys will be happy with the new hire. It's all about the process.

2. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . he never cared about those fans who never cared to support the program . . . hilarious
    They assume he was "in it" just for the love of the game or love of the cajuns, hilarious.
    Checks notes: career change at nearly 40, limited HS experierence before moving to college level, hires family members, does he cut the grass himself?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    This is exactly why Gordon in Lafayette should not be patronized. I wish he would get no business at all in Lafayette and high tail his butt back across the Atchafalaya. All the money he makes here goes to TSAB anyway.

I hate his commercials about bringing your business to local lawyers. That may be true, but all your money goes east. So just think about that when you need a lawyer. Stay local with the true local lawyers.

Gordon does NOTHING FOR UL.

4. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    I believe it only applies to head coaches.
    Is there another 30 days when new coach is hired?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Will it be announced soon?

6. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    This is exactly why Gordon in Lafayette should not be patronized. I wish he would get no business at all in Lafayette and high tail his butt back across the Atchafalaya. All the money he makes here goes to TSAB anyway.

I hate his commercials about bringing your business to local lawyers. That may be true, but all your money goes east. So just think about that when you need a lawyer. Stay local with the true local lawyers.

Gordon does NOTHING FOR UL.
    I’m pretty sure he did some NIL for Louisiana last year

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Will it be announced soon?
    I'm hearing a new coach could be in place by Tuesday. When they would officially announce it I have no idea.

Quick hire gotta mean Habetz. Natural fit.

9. Default Re: UL Softball

Doesnt sound like much of a process, at least as far as length, wouldnt more time be needed to reach out "nationally" or to have planes landing

Good, unlike Foote I like to be happy.

11. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Kyren Lacy was one of his first. Maybe that is why you had a difficulty seeing the light . . . but realize that fro athletes at the likes of LSU are going to do well with GG and he will do well also attracting plaintiffs for a long time with NIL . . . in fact, NIL may be his first advertising campaign that is NOT a gimmick or a toy . . . read on and get informed
    Lacey now ranked in top 30 of all at his position, wowzer

12. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    so the outgoing girls lack integrity? Is that what you’re saying?

Most of these girls have 4-5 years to capitalize on their athletic talents in college.

Let’s be honest here. Most of them people on this forum would leave their job for $10k raise if they knew they could only work 3-4 more years, or if they felt they would get a better experience somewhere else.

But to say these kids lack integrity based on leaving. You can get the ____ out of here with that.
    False: most of these women have 4-5 years to get an education that should prepare them for life

I'm hearing a new coach could be in place by Tuesday. When they would officially announce it I have no idea.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Good, unlike Foote I like to be happy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    By all means, leave out the context of what I was saying.

I was responding to somebody who said that the players staying didn’t get offered any money.

He didn’t pose this as a question.

He posted this as a fact.

I didn’t say the players leaving lack integrity. That is something you Surmised on your own.

So if we can Read into what other people are saying, I would assume that you agree with him… That the players staying weren’t good enough to get offered money by other programs.

I think all of the players staying are quality athletes. Obviously you think otherwise.

See how that works?
    I never said that’s what you were saying, I was asking if that’s what you were saying. Your post implied that.

Your reply: “or maybe they have integrity”

So yea, the implication is they may have been offered money but they have integrity, so they didn’t take it.

Nothing in my post agreed with Tank about money, I have no idea why they left. I also don’t think I’m qualified to evaluate softball talent, so no, that’s hit what I was saying

I’m saying if they are offered money and left, they don’t lack integrity. Which, again, your post implied.

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst . 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 . LastLast

Thread Information