Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread: Glasco leaving

Default Re: UL Softball

You can be in tuned to stuff and not be an insider.

2. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    you are proving my point
    Right now NIL is a toy, he will tire of this toy like he has all others.

3. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Right now NIL is a toy, he will tire of this toy like he has all others.
    I am going to go with my belief if that is ok with you . . . he ain’t toying around and neither am I . . . NIL is the best thing that has ever happened for advertisers similarly situated to him . . . personal injury plaintiffs LOVE sports and now he is promoting their darling sports teams . . . he even through some NIL to Louisiana but that is not where he is really getting his bang for his buck . . . its LSU . . .

4. Default Re: UL Softball

I am going to go with my belief if that is ok with you . . . he ain’t toying around and neither am I . . . NIL is the best thing that has ever happened for advertisers similarly situated to him . . . personal injury plaintiffs LOVE sports and now he is promoting their darling sports teams . . . he even through some NIL to Louisiana but that is not where he is really getting his bang for his buck . . . its LSU . . .
    You might be right, but I cant tell you who one of his investments is in.

Right now the biggest return on his throwing his money around is us talking about him doing so not because of any of his specific athletes.

Right now the biggest return on his throwing his money around is us talking about him doing so not because of any of his specific athletes.
    Here you go.page needs an update.https://www.getgordon.com/sponsorshi.lege-athletes/

Now that GG is gone, would Sam Graeter be willing to stay?

If someone enters to portal and do not get picked up by another team, do they stay with the team?

8. Default Re: UL Softball

Kyren Lacy was one of his first. Maybe that is why you had a difficulty seeing the light . . . but realize that fro athletes at the likes of LSU are going to do well with GG and he will do well also attracting plaintiffs for a long time with NIL . . . in fact, NIL may be his first advertising campaign that is NOT a gimmick or a toy . . . read on and get informed

9. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by RCFan View Post
    If someone enters to portal and do not get picked up by another team, do they stay with the team?
    only if the team wants them to stay

10. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I do recognize a few including a coach.

I did not know they were connected to him.

Pretty sure you sacrifice your scholarship.

From what we’ve seen over the last year or so, I think the university policy is that once you enter the portal, you’re no longer part of the team.

But I think we’ve seen a couple of instances where we’ve welcomed players back

Well they give up their scholly so they would have to be accepted back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Or maybe they have integrity.
    so the outgoing girls lack integrity? Is that what you’re saying?

Most of these girls have 4-5 years to capitalize on their athletic talents in college.

Let’s be honest here. Most of them people on this forum would leave their job for $10k raise if they knew they could only work 3-4 more years, or if they felt they would get a better experience somewhere else.

But to say these kids lack integrity based on leaving. You can get the ____ out of here with that.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    so the outgoing girls lack integrity? Is that what you’re saying?

Most of these girls have 4-5 years to capitalize on their athletic talents in college.

Let’s be honest here. Most of them people on this forum would leave their job for $10k raise if they knew they could only work 3-4 more years, or if they felt they would get a better experience somewhere else.

But to say these kids lack integrity based on leaving. You can get the ____ out of here with that.
    By all means, leave out the context of what I was saying.

I was responding to somebody who said that the players staying didn’t get offered any money.

He didn’t pose this as a question.

He posted this as a fact.

I didn’t say the players leaving lack integrity. That is something you Surmised on your own.

So if we can Read into what other people are saying, I would assume that you agree with him… That the players staying weren’t good enough to get offered money by other programs.

I think all of the players staying are quality athletes. Obviously you think otherwise.

See how that works?

NO
    Thanks

Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread Information