Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 . LastLast

Thread: Glasco leaving

Default Re: UL Softball

Glasco end of the season interview with Maggard was ugly. He is bitter, the staff and players found out on social media that he was leaving. After being at UL almost 7 years that isn't the way too treat a staff and players. UL will hire a good coach and staff. Maggard will have to find the money needed to remain relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Glasco end of the season interview with Maggard was ugly. He is bitter, the staff and players found out on social media that he was leaving. After being at UL almost 7 years that isn't the way too treat a staff and players. UL will hire a good coach and staff. Maggard will have to find the money needed to remain relevant.
    Who he? Glasco or Maggard.Guessing Glasco

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    First of many
    Doubt that. We'll see.

If true. Just wrong to do that to those girls. You tell the team before it gets to social media.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Who he? Glasco or Maggard.Guessing Glasco
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    If true. Just wrong to do that to those girls. You tell the team before it gets to social media.
    When the university doesn’t deliver on promises and you’ve busted your behind to stay relevant, sometimes poor decisions are made. I’m sure Glasco would have liked to inform the players and staff first, especially after the fact. But the university can’t deliver on what’s required to stay competitive in this environment of college sports.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    When the university doesn’t deliver on promises and you’ve busted your behind to stay relevant, sometimes poor decisions are made. I’m sure Glasco would have liked to inform the players and staff first, especially after the fact. But the university can’t deliver on what’s required to stay competitive in this environment of college sports.
    They only had a 1/4 of the amount Glasco wanted raised. He could have also thanked the fans and the university yet didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Is this a departure similar to what we saw with Coach Girouard? I hope not. That took a long time to heal.

Valdez handled leaving better than Glasco. We haven't heard anything from him. At least I haven't seen anything, yet I've seen Valdez's announcement 3 or 4 times.

10. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Finally our marketing/social media was ahead of the time, but not when it is wanted, oops

11. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Valdez handled leaving better than Glasco. We haven't heard anything from him. At least I haven't seen anything, yet I've seen Valdez's announcement 3 or 4 times.
    And was she spoken to by him illegally before she entered pirtal

12. Default Re: UL Softball

So does portal open when coach leaves amd again when a coach is hired?

Seems it should only open when hired not for leaving, only purpose opening now seems to be to give the old coach the players

Why was Glasco bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Bitterness will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    Why was Glasco bitter?
    NIL money not raised and some other issues that will come out.

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 . LastLast

Thread Information