Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 . LastLast

Thread: Glasco leaving

1. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    I believe we had had husband and wife women's basketball and husband and wife softball coaches at the same time a while back.
    I believe you are correct.

2. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Are y’all saying shady stuff happens at UL ?
    Fighting nepotism wouldnt be shady? But inconsistencies, and double standards, aye aye

Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by USL View Post
    Look, I'm "man" enough to say that I could be wrong. Maybe Lotief was defamed and unjustly fired.

But I am also going to say that at the same time, anyone who was rooting for Gerry Glasco to "fail" as our head coach because of something that Glasco himself had nothing to do with is a piece of garbage and not a Cajuns fan.

The guy at least from what I know seemed to be a great representative of our university and did as well as could be expected with the changing landscape in college softball.

At the end of the day, he had nothing to do with Mike Lotief being let go.

4. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Look, I'm "man" enough to say that I could be wrong. Maybe Lotief was defamed and unjustly fired.

But I am also going to say that at the same time, anyone who was rooting for Gerry Glasco to "fail" as our head coach because of something that Glasco himself had nothing to do with is a piece of garbage and not a Cajuns fan.

The guy at least from what I know seemed to be a great representative of our university and did as well as could be expected with the changing landscape in college softball.

At the end of the day, he had nothing to do with Mike Lotief being let go.
    Good point, but who is the target audience of the perceived beef?

Don’t we have a husband and wife on staff now???

6. Default Re: UL Softball

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    anyone who was rooting for Gerry Glasco to "fail" as our head coach because of something that Glasco himself had nothing to do with is a piece of garbage and not a Cajuns fan.
    Sadly, my acquaintance, who is in deep with the program, falls in this category. Of course, they want JR as HC, which obviously isn’t going to happen.

See ya

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    See ya
    Hmm. I wonder where she could be going ��??

First of many

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post

If softball supporters want to anti-up and contribute to the NIL Co-Op they can do so for the new coach. But that hasn't really happened much.
    Has this question been asked to softball fans or is that something we don’t do here?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Coach Glasco has had a good run here. The Cajuns head softball coach job here is attractive. Dr. Maggard will be able to pull in a top notch candidate.
    This is what I was thinking when Napier left. Nothing against CMD, but I thought Maggard would have landed a bigger name.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Sadly, my acquaintance, who is in deep with the program, falls in this category. Of course, they want JR as HC, which obviously isn’t going to happen.
    I should rephrase that I don't think person I described above is "a piece of garbage", because they may or may not be. It was just extremely frustrating over the years watching some folks actively root against a guy who came into a tough situation that he has nothing to do with and from all I could tell was a positive member of the university and the community.

All I can think of was that decision of hers to throw to 2nd in the Baylor game since it happened, with zero shot of getting an out there. Good luck to her at Tx Tech.

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst . 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 . LastLast

Thread Information