Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Justin Robichaux Leaving Louisiana to coach High School

UL Softball Justin Robichaux Leaving Louisiana to coach High School

Jut will be the new STM baseball coach.

2. Default Re: SB portal 2024

“STM is excited to announce the hiring of Justin Robicheaux as the next head baseball coach. We will have a Meet & Greet on Monday June 17th at 6 pm in the school cafe for all freshmen-senior players and parents.

Kim Broussard
    STM Athletic Director”

Looks like Cajuns softball assistant is heading to STM

Default Re: SB portal 2024

Quote Originally Posted by sunbeltsports View Post
    “STM is excited to announce the hiring of Justin Robicheaux as the next head baseball coach. We will have a Meet & Greet on Monday June 17th at 6 pm in the school cafe for all freshmen-senior players and parents.

Kim Broussard
    STM Athletic Director”

Looks like Cajuns softball assistant is heading to STM
    That tells me he was never really interested in softball to begin with. Let’s move on and find someone that will be invested in not only the sport, but the program and won’t just use it as a “hold me over”.

4. Default Re: SB portal 2024

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    That tells me he was never really interested in softball to begin with. Let’s move on and find someone that will be invested in not only the sport, but the program and won’t just use it as a “hold me over”.
    that or he was neutered by Glasco

You are dead wrong. He was very invested and such a hard worker. The program came after him, this wasn't a hold me over job.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    You are dead wrong. He was very invested and such a hard worker. The program came after him, this wasn't a hold me over job.
    Who should we go after?

Or maybe he wants to be home with his 2 young children every night instead of gone half the spring. He probably knows a little about what its like to have a father traveling all the time away from home.

8. Default Re: SB portal 2024

You could not be more wrong about his interest in softball. Gave everything he had to our softball program for three years!!!

Default Re: Jut to STM

He's entering the hornets nest.lol

Who should we go after?

I think Glasco's daughter Tara would be a great hire. I have no idea if she would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Considering what they did to Hargis, surprised Jut would even entertain the idea of going there.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I think Glasci daughter Tara would be a great hire. I have no idea if she would be interested.
    Yes! Solid pitching background and would most likely have great chemistry working with her dad. SEC experience as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Cougar nest. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Considering what they did to Hargis, surprised Jut would even entertain the idea of going there.
    Rumors bro.

Yes! Solid pitching background and would most likely have great chemistry working with her dad. SEC experience as well.
    I'm sure he already has a replacement. Every coach keeps a short or long list of who they want to hire if they lose someone.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information