Thread: Football Season Tickets On Sale Now

1. UL Football Football Season Tickets On Sale Now

Season tickets for the highly anticipated 2024 Louisiana football season are on sale beginning Wednesday through the Louisiana Athletics Ticket Office.

This season, the Cajuns will host six home games against in-state foes Grambling and Tulane and Sun Belt contests against App State, Arkansas State, South Alabama and Troy.

Due to the Our Lady of Lourdes Stadium construction project, tickets for this season are limited.

Season tickets can be purchased for as low as $125 with sections 102, 103, 107 and 108 selling for $200 and sections 104-106 for $250. Tickets can be purchased here.

As progress continues towards the construction of Our Lady of Lourdes Stadium, RCAF members and current season ticket holders will have priority in choosing their seat locations in the improved venue before the general public. Fans who purchase 2024 season tickets will have top priority for seat selection at Our Lady of Lourdes Stadium in 2025.

For more information, visit www.RaginCajuns.com/tickets or call the Louisiana Athletics Ticket Office at (337) 482-4685

Default Re: Football Season Tickets On Sale Now

Let’s sell it out!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Let’s sell it out!
    With the opponents and lack of midweek games this is one of the best home schedules we've had in a while.

With the reduced capacity it would be a shame if we didn't sell out

Not a complaint as its most likely a me issue, but just curious. I got the renewal email from the university when they came out for season ticket holders. I had 5. However, when I logged on, the account manager said I could not buy tickets until 6/12. I just left it at that and didn't try to click further until I saw the story that renewals are now over.

Not super worried but wondering if anyone had the same deal. Dropping down to 2 GA tickets so that should not be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Not a complaint as its most likely a me issue, but just curious. I got the renewal email from the university when they came out for season ticket holders. I had 5. However, when I logged on, the account manager said I could not buy tickets until 6/12. I just left it at that and didn't try to click further until I saw the story that renewals are now over.

Not super worried but wondering if anyone had the same deal. Dropping down to 2 GA tickets so that should not be a problem.
    Did you try signing in. My dad had the same issue, but it was because he hadn't signed into his account. My group had been sitting together for 10+ years. We were informed we had to pick tickets are wait to the end. We decide we would also reduce our tickets from our normal 12 to 4 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Did you try signing in. My dad had the same issue, but it was because he hadn't signed into his account. My group had been sitting together for 10+ years. We were informed we had to pick tickets are wait to the end. We decide we would also reduce our tickets from our normal 12 to 4 as well.
    Pretty sure that was it. I did not actually try to sign in.

On the upside, pretty much got the tickets I wanted. I like the ease of adding the Parking Passes. It just asks you in a pop up, so you don't have to physically mail in a request. Nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post

I reserved my (4) Tickets back in May. I had a window of like May 20th that I had to purchase them.

Family 5 back $85 per ticket at $425 total for 5 season tickets. All the seats are about the same anyway. Best deal!

Thread Information