Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: College World Series Brackets.

Default Re: College World Series Brackets.

Out of the 3 comebacks, Tennessee down 2, 2 out, runner on 1st, bottom of 9th, full count, was the most impressive IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Out of the 3 comebacks, Tennessee down 2, 2 out, runner on 1st, bottom of 9th, full count, was the most impressive IMO.
    That was impressive. They got some help though. 1B Blake Burke looked to have struck out to end the game on a check swing (replays and photos show it was pretty obviously a swing) but the 3B ump said he didn’t. He then got the tying hit right before the walkoff hit.

They got a break, but they certainly took advantage of it. And the FSU curse in Omaha continues

Tonight’s game is tentatively scheduled to start at 10:00. But there is lightning popping in the area so if that doesn’t stop, who knows.

The drop dead time to start the game is 11:00

50% chance of rain @ midnight.

10:15 first pitch now

I’m too old for this crap….

Wow. First 3 games have walk off wins.

4th one has a top of the 9th HR robbery to secure a win.

This has been an amazing CWS already. And it’s just 2 days in

8. Default Re: College World Series Brackets.

O’Sullivsn challenged the wrong play in the first inning and this game could have gone the other way

we are in for a week of fun

Does comeback wins really mean one is the better team?
    I remember jmv saying he wanted consistency between softball and baseball after 7 innings. In this NIL era, one cant help but think the team using their walkons in late innings will likely lose to teams paying extra NIL players and usurping ncaa scholarship limits

Man, the four teams that lost opening games…all brutal.

Both elimination games should be fun.

Bailed at 3-0 Aggies last night, church this AM. Something we GET to do, don’t have to.

The CWS always has excellent pitching. Is anyone else in this close to Chris Cortez stuff wise? 97-100 FB with crazy arm side run/ sink and 87 sweeper that is unhittable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    The CWS always has excellent pitching. Is anyone else in this close to Chris Cortez stuff wise? 97-100 FB with crazy arm side run/ sink and 87 sweeper that is unhittable.
    Man these portal/nil rules are confusing.
    This guy had been in the portal i was told those who enter the portal should become persina non grata by teamma tes??? P.s. hard to believe he is on a "partial scholarship" and you will find tuition checks from mr or mrs cortez in the registrars office

https://www.si.com/college/tamu/base.m-schlossnagle

13. Default Re: College World Series Brackets.

that article is last year

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    This guy made Debo look silly at the plate a few times. That tells you all you need to know about him. I was telling my grandson at the time how it’s almost unfair. In the two times I have seen him pitch since our game it has made me feel better about our performance. That guy is just a dude…

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    This guy made Debo look silly at the plate a few times. That tells you all you need to know about him. I was telling my grandson at the time how it’s almost unfair. In the two times I have seen him pitch since our game it has made me feel better about our performance. That guy is just a dude…
    You are right it is almost unfair, thats how the ncaa/sEcSPN wants it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information