Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Default Re: SB portal 2024

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    And there it is. hahah. "My site", wouldnt that mean he actually lost the bet?
    Dude the site in an invite only site. Don't get butt hurt that you didn't get an invite. We don't allow trolls and folks who don't provide relevant and real information. The folks that have been invited have kept the site on low key. A true Cajun fan only site to keep information between the inner circle. We aren't trying to sway folks our way, hence the invite only.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Imma get you a gold star ma baw. Let’s hope she comes to the Cajuns! We could use an arm like that.
    So could every other team.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Dude the site in an invite only site. Don't get butt hurt that you didn't get an invite. We don't allow trolls and folks who don't provide relevant and real information. The folks that have been invited have kept the site on low key. A true Cajun fan only site to keep information between the inner circle. We aren't trying to sway folks our way, hence the invite only.
    Just throwing this out there. Wasn’t a secret if paying attention. I even brought it up in the last month. DGAF about inner circles.

The inner circle (ring)…One of C. S. Lewis’s most memorable essays is entitled “The Inner Ring.” It describes the experience and desire of us all at various stages of life—to be accepted within the “inner ring” of whatever group matters to us at the time.

https://tifwe.org/c-s-lewis-beware-t.he-inner-ring/

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Just throwing this out there. Wasn’t a secret if paying attention. I even brought it up in the last month. DGAF about inner circles.

The inner circle (ring)…One of C. S. Lewis’s most memorable essays is entitled “The Inner Ring.” It describes the experience and desire of us all at various stages of life—to be accepted within the “inner ring” of whatever group matters to us at the time.

https://tifwe.org/c-s-lewis-beware-t.he-inner-ring/
    Good luck bud.

Good luck bud.
    No problem. All rings collapse. BT, DT.

Mortality of man assures that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    No problem. All rings collapse. BT, DT.
    We deal in circles not rings. We will be ok.

Maybe we have what she is looking for.
    Or maybe she will mention UL like many other recruits, "Blessed to be offered by UL-Lafayette". If she visits, then I would count that as actual consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Or maybe she will mention UL like many other recruits, "Blessed to be offered by UL-Lafayette". If she visits, then I would count that as actual consideration.
    I said we would be in the conversation, hopefully that turns into a consideration. ��

I said we would be in the conversation, hopefully that turns into a consideration. ��
    Did you interview her or speak with her parents? Sounds like speculation, which is a guess right?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Did you interview her or speak with her parents? Sounds like speculation, which is a guess right?
    No, No, Nope, No.

11. Default Re: SB portal 2024

We deal in circles not rings. We will be ok.
    Yet there was a mound of speculation.
    P.s. shouldnt posts on other sites still count as posts, ergo you lost the bet

12. Default Re: SB portal 2024

Please PM me my invite to this exclusive softball site. I am always looking for the inside scoop.

13. Default Re: SB portal 2024

Why would I need to mention a Stanford pitcher on this site. On my site me and about 30 others have been talking about this. Check with WestUCajun, Vobserver, Roarman, Icitsh, BeauCajun, Cajun4Life, SlickRick, etc to verify.
    Please PM me my invite to this exclusive softball site. I am always looking for the inside scoop. Besides, if that sight is going to have all up to date information, it surely should have access to the poster with the Bird, otherwise it will always be info short and dollar long. Never mind there has never been a report of any donations from the poster who claims that to be his site.

Make the right moves, my friend.

14. Default Re: SB portal 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Please PM me my invite to this exclusive softball site. I am always looking for the inside scoop.
    If too many get the inside scoop, the inside aspect of it melts away

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    If too many get the inside scoop, the inside aspect of it melts away
    The secret question for possible access to the site is “are you right handed or left handed?”

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information