Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 . LastLast

Thread: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    My $0.02, if it matters .

Glasco wasn't forced out. He left for greener pastures (in all senses of that phrase).

The players are looking out for themselves, as is their right. Greener pastures for them as well. Good for them.

However.

I like what Foote said the other day. Spare me the weepy farewell messages. You're doing what's good for you, period. It's an unsentimental decision. Don't for a minute think that your little social media post will ease the sting in any way. Just go.
    He wasn't forced out? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SportyCajun459 View Post
    LOL. You are just as bad as JMV. You make a post insinuating that you have some inside knowledge about this situation but don't share it. I (as well as most others) would prefer that you not post anything at all if you aren't going to articulate the inside knowledge you supposedly have.
    I'm not sure you know who CajunSball22 is. I will not tell you who he is but he has more softball insider knowledge than anyone on this board. He also has more overall baseball and softball experience than anyone on this board. I have been knowing him all my life. Alexa leaving had nothing to do with Aly. She isn't a big fan of a certain coach. We will leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    He wasn't forced out? LOL
    Ok here we go. Another I know but you don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Ok here we go. Another I know but you don't post.
    It will come out in the wash.

5. Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

LOL. You are just as bad as JMV. You make a post insinuating that you have some inside knowledge about this situation but don't share it. I (as well as most others) would prefer that you not post anything at all if you aren't going to articulate the inside knowledge you supposedly have.
    You are probably correct, I need to stay off this board, which is probably what I’m going to do. Thanks for the advice, lol

6. Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

I'm not sure you know who CajunSball22 is. I will not tell you who he is but he has more softball insider knowledge than anyone on this board. He also has more overall baseball and softball experience than anyone on this board. I have been knowing him all my life. Alexa leaving had nothing to do with Aly. She isn't a big fan of a certain coach. We will leave it at that
    No idea who CajunSball22 is since this is an anonymous forum. I admit that I am not what anyone would consider a "softball insider". If you say that he has more insider knowledge than anyone ever, I guess I will just have to take your word for it.

JMV is 100% correct regarding CajunSball22. I know who he is (don't know him personally) but know he has more softball knowledge than anyone I know. I would welcome any information that he would be willing to share on this board.

8. Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Did he know you before you were born?

Good luck Alexaand Good Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    Let me start by saying that I know nothing about softball recruiting or transfer portal. But, are you softball insiders expecting Habetz to start making moves in the portal soon?

Also.what would you say is her strength as HC? i.e. in-game coaching, recruiting, developing talent, hitting, fielding, pitching, etc??

Thx
    I'm looking on the Xaccount every day for news. Hope to hear some good news very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Did he know you before you were born?
    Yeah I call him Uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    JMV is 100% correct regarding CajunSball22. I know who he is (don't know him personally) but know he has more softball knowledge than anyone I know. I would welcome any information that he would be willing to share on this board.
    This.

No idea who CajunSball22 is since this is an anonymous forum. I admit that I am not what anyone would consider a "softball insider". If you say that he has more insider knowledge than anyone ever, I guess I will just have to take your word for it.
    Go to the bank with it.

14. Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You forgot to say thanks * for all the games she helped Louisina win.

* from the bottom of your heart
    Umm, no. No one is owed that. Can’t commit, go eat s***

15. Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsSball22 View Post
    You are probably correct, I need to stay off this board, which is probably what I’m going to do. Thanks for the advice, lol
    Please don't go

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 . LastLast

Thread Information