Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24

Thread: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Default Re: Big Pickup for softball

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    This!! Pulled a Kyren lacy with a big FU
    Now at Texas Tech.

2. Default Re: Big Pickup for softball

I'm a little late to the party but I just wanted to say I'm thankful for being able to play for y'all and the university. I want to apologize for any strife I have caused, I didn't want to pack up and move for my last year. Things change and I have to put myself first. This was a bitter and heartbreaking choice and I hope y'all can understand my side. Even if you don't, I will always love the great people of Lafayette and appreciate how welcoming you guys are. I believe that the team this year, although new, will be worthwhile and champions. Nothing but love for the university and these people.

3. Default Re: Big Pickup for softball

Quote Originally Posted by penguin View Post
    I'm a little late to the party but I just wanted to say I'm thankful for being able to play for y'all and the university. I want to apologize for any strife I have caused, I didn't want to pack up and move for my last year. Things change and I have to put myself first. This was a bitter and heartbreaking choice and I hope y'all can understand my side. Even if you don't, I will always love the great people of Lafayette and appreciate how welcoming you guys are. I believe that the team this year, although new, will be worthwhile and champions. Nothing but love for the university and these people.
    Don't go.

Thanks for the post. Just not fun being on this end of the new era in college sports. Enjoyed watching you play.

Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Who is this “penguin” person?

Alexa Langeliers.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. If you don't want to be here and play for Alyson, just leave and stop with the speeches about how you love it here and didn't want to leave.

8. Default Re: Big Pickup for softball

Come back

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    If you don't want to be here and play for Alyson, just leave and stop with the speeches about how you love it here and didn't want to leave.
    This

Thank you for your time at UL Alexa, best of luck in your future endeavors. Wished you could have stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Thank you for your time at UL Alexa, best of luck in your future endeavors. Wished you could have stayed.
    She could have

12. Default Re: Big Pickup for softball

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. If you don't want to be here and play for Alyson, just leave and stop with the speeches about how you love it here and didn't want to leave.
    Lol.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24

Thread Information