Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    Why dont coaches at least have to give 2 weeks notice like every other known industry
    You have taken over for JMV as the worst poster on this board. I never thought that would happen

Congrats JMV! Proud of you buddy

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Hoping for the best, but it sounds like our 8+-year run of not losing a conference series may be in serious jeopardy this year. We may just have to start another one next year after Aly gets her players on board.
    Just felt the last few years the tail was wagging the dog. That’s come to an end with Habetz.

If we had to field a team tomorrow, who is left with experience in the line up/field?

Credeur
    Williams
    Hayden
    Vasquez
    Roe
    Falterman

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Jmv told me that CajunSball22 is Mike Loteif. He asked me not tell anyone so don’t say I told you.
    That's a big fat lie. Don't put these two guys in the same sentence. However I can confirm that these two guys know each other extremely well. Mike is on this site and I have had to call him out a few times. Lately he has been laying low.

So nepotism is ok as long as the positions are equal?
    Why couldnt daughter have been co-head coach then as well?

Hudspeth's son coached or was a grad assistant

Wasnt austin robe the operations person for baseball?

I remember numerous husband and wife tandems on academic faculty esp. Acctg dept
    Husband and wife team at Southeastern. They could have both been head coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    I don’t know who this person is, and I’m assuming he’s highly knowledgeable in softball (and apparently baseball)

Stating that he’s knows more about both sports than anyone on this board is a bold statement without knowing who everyone on the board is.

And knowing him your whole life isn’t the proof of that you seem to think it is.
    It's not a bold statement it is facts. I know you played a high level of baseball, but this guy knows more about baseball and softball combined than anyone on this board.

Why dont coaches at least have to give 2 weeks notice like every other known industry
    Nobody has to give a notice at any job.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    You have taken over for JMV as the worst poster on this board. I never thought that would happen

Congrats JMV! Proud of you buddy
    I'm very close to putting you back on ignore. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    If we had to field a team tomorrow, who is left with experience in the line up/field?

Credeur
    Williams
    Hayden
    Vasquez
    Roe
    Falterman

Anyone else?
    We have some experience coming in. Might be announced any minute now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    JMV is 100% correct regarding CajunSball22. I know who he is (don't know him personally) but know he has more softball knowledge than anyone I know. I would welcome any information that he would be willing to share on this board.
    IYKYK

11. Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Husband and wife team at Southeastern. They could have both been head coaches.
    Thanks. So is nepotism argument true or false

12. Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

IYKYK
    I always thought my posts were way worse than yours. I am never in the know and never make big announcements. Didnt even know there was a comparison

I always thought my posts were way worse than yours. I am never in the know and never make big announcements. Didnt even know there was a comparison
    I was never in the know but most folks on this site gave me that title along with being the softball guru. SMH all the time.

It's not a bold statement it is facts. I know you played a high level of baseball, but this guy knows more about baseball and softball combined than anyone on this board.
    Sorry, but this is a ridiculous statement. But keep being you, it’s entertaining.

It’s not about me. But there are people here that you have no idea who they are, nor what their backgrounds are.

15. Default Re: 2024 Softball Transfer Portal

Cant.imagine how many more titles cajuns would have if the posters here supported each other instead of always trying to "win" every post

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread Information