Thread: I met Blake Trahan today!

UL Baseball I met Blake Trahan today!

I'm in Lake Charles right now spending some time with my grandparents. There's a new Texas Collegiate League team here called the Lake Charles Gumbeaux Gators, so we decided to stop by one of their games tonight.

Well anyway it turned out to be Major League Night, and Blake Trahan was one of the former MLB players there. Since he's a former Cajun obviously, I had to make sure I got a picture and autograph with him lol. He's a really nice guy and I was glad I got to meet him.

FYI if you're wondering why I scratched someone's face out, that's my friend who I did not get permission to post on the internet haha. Just playing it safe lol.

Attached Images Attached Images    

2. Default Re: I met Blake Trahan today!

That had to be a fun experience.

Default Re: I met Blake Trahan today!

Good stuff and good guy. BT is currently working with a 2025 Louisiana Softball commit.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    I'm in Lake Charles right now spending some time with my grandparents. There's a new Texas Collegiate League team here called the Lake Charles Gumbeaux Gators, so we decided to stop by one of their games tonight.

Well anyway it turned out to be Major League Night, and Blake Trahan was one of the former MLB players there. Since he's a former Cajun obviously, I had to make sure I got a picture and autograph with him lol. He's a really nice guy and I was glad I got to meet him.

FYI if you're wondering why I scratched someone's face out, that's my friend who I did not get permission to post on the internet haha. Just playing it safe lol.
    Let’s hire him as a HITTING COACH

5. Default Re: I met Blake Trahan today!

You are huge, lol

6. Default Re: I met Blake Trahan today!

Im old enough to remember when alum, especially pro players who were also alum, were not allowed to contact recruits.
    Yay NIL.

Awesome, Cajun legend.

That is pretty cool. Glad you got the chance for that experience. BT is one of the all time greats.

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    You are huge, lol
    You are definitely not the first person to ever say that... LOL!

10. Default Re: I met Blake Trahan today!

So what is the going NIL rate for wearing your old jersey to a semi pro ballpark?

Thread Information