Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

1. Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I got into the Fat City bars at 16.
    I was in bars like tj quills. At2’s and friar tucks at 15ish

Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

Former North Carolina-Wilmington left-handed pitcher Matt Gaither is joining the Cajuns from the portal.

Shortstop Sam Ardoin from Texas, shortstop Drew Markle from Ole Miss and left-handed pitcher Parker Dilhoff from Wichita State are the other portal additions to this point.

4. Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I was in bars like tj quills. At2’s and friar tucks at 15ish
    Friar tucks!!!! When everyone else gave bracelets for those who could drink, they gave braceletts to those who couldnt, so all they had to do was take it off, lmao. Lol. But i was older than those folks.so could drink anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Shortstop Sam Ardoin from Texas, shortstop Drew Markle from Ole Miss and left-handed pitcher Parker Dilhoff from Wichita State are the other portal additions to this point.
    Good . need middle IF talent and depth with both DeBarge and Taylor gone.

I saw that former STM player Josh Stevenson is once again in the portal. He played 2 seasons at LSU and then transferred to Ohio St. and played one season and is now once again looking for a new team. Is this someone the Cajuns should pursue and see if he wants to return home?

I saw that former STM player Josh Stevenson is once again in the portal. He played 2 seasons at LSU and then transferred to Ohio St. and played one season and is now once again looking for a new team. Is this someone the Cajuns should pursue and see if he wants to return home?
    I'd be for it.

Would you invite him to pay his own way in the fall for a tryout? I certainly would offer him anything at this point other than to come in and compete for a roster spot.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Would you invite him to pay his own way in the fall for a tryout? I certainly would offer him anything at this point other than to come in and compete for a roster spot.
    would or wouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    would or wouldn't?
    I wouldn't. He's been in two different programs now and hasn't been anything but a bench play with very little production. He doesn't appear to be better than anyone Deggs has on the roster now.

Hometown kid.let him walk on.

He's going to South Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    He's going to South Alabama.
    I didn't know he was going to South Al. He played in 55 games last season starting 51. He batted .250 with 5 homers and 30 rbi. Average numbers at best but probably very good defensively. Best of luck to him except when he plays the Cajuns.

Gross!!
    I hope he doesn’t bring that “stank”y back to Lafayette.

Does anyone know if Jack Martinez and Ben Robichaux ended up committing or signing at another school. Just curious.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread Information