Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

https://www.on3.com/college/louisian.football/2024/

If any of these guys miss a play in an upcoming game and you comment on it only to receive a morality lesson from Vic (or one of his 500 aliases) just remember…he called them stale and soon to be waste. He has the moral high ground.

2. Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    https://www.on3.com/college/louisian.football/2024/

If any of these guys miss a play in an upcoming game and you comment on it only to receive a morality lesson from Vic (or one of his 500 aliases) just remember…he called them stale and soon to be waste. He has the moral high ground.
    Hey you little whippersnapper, I didn’t say that either

this is a baseball portal thread if you can’t read

Man…Bob did all that work to cobble together a roster out of the portal. It’s a shame they’ll never see your face in the stands. I guess we know why now though. Any player low enough to play at UL is beneath Mr. Caviar. Mr. (Extra) Ordinary Fan.

How disgusting of you to speak about the Brennan Breauxs and Drake Osborns of the world in such a manner. In the NIL area of baseball there will be no programs below UL with players looking to move up? Guys who may not catch the eye of the Tennessees but may catch the eye of Matt Deggs? The Cajuns didn’t prove themselves to be a Top 40 program this season? There will no longer be guys lost in the shuffle at P5s looking for a chance to shine somewhere?

4. Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

Man…Bob did all that work to cobble together a roster out of the portal. It’s a shame they’ll never see your face in the stands. I guess we know why now though. Any player low enough to play at UL is beneath Mr. Caviar. Mr. (Extra) Ordinary Fan.

How disgusting of you to speak about the Brennan Breauxs and Drake Osborns of the world in such a manner. In the NIL area of baseball there will be no programs below UL with players looking to move up? Guys who may not catch the eye of the Tennessees but may catch the eye of Matt Deggs? The Cajuns didn’t prove themselves to be a Top 40 program this season? There will no longer be guys lost in the shuffle at P5s looking for a chance to shine somewhere?
    You were barely out of diapers when Brennen Breaux moved from LSU to Louisiana and sat out a year to do that. There was no NIL when either he or Osborne transferred. I even assisted Brennen and his parents who I happen to know very well with his petition to the NCAA for a hardship transfer without sitting out when he moved to Louisiana. My two sons played at STM with him, Hogan, O’Neal . . . yes, we may be able to lure the likes of BB back to Lafayette but those are exceptions and there are few in between that pan out like he did.

All I’m saying is don’t act like our coaches will be in a position to pick and choose in the portal with no money . . . that’s the pressure tittliwinks likes you who have no clue show up over here and u fairly place on our coaches

Just curious, but how much NIL money on average would be needed yearly to attract the type of players you want to play here?

Can even try and break it down per sport:

Football NIL$
    Baseball NIL$
    Mens Basketball NIL$
    Womens Basketball NIL$
    Softball NIL$

Other sports NIL$

To be a top tier program, what figure should we have next to each sport?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You were barely out of diapers when Brennen Breaux moved from LSU to Louisiana and sat out a year to do that. There was no NIL when either he or Osborne transferred. I even assisted Brennen and his parents who I happen to know very well with his petition to the NCAA for a hardship transfer without sitting out when he moved to Louisiana. My two sons played at STM with him, Hogan, O’Neal . . . yes, we may be able to lure the likes of BB back to Lafayette but those are exceptions and there are few in between that pan out like he did.

All I’m saying is don’t act like our coaches will be in a position to pick and choose in the portal with no money . . . that’s the pressure tittliwinks likes you who have no clue show up over here and u fairly place on our coaches
    It's a true shame you chose to make your point in a way that disrespects our student athletes (past, present, and future). Cheese eater behavior. Backwards hat behavior. Someone deserving of a Kangol would never. That wasn't very caviar of you. More like dented canned goods. More beat up clunker than fast car. Not cool bro.

7. Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Just curious, but how much NIL money on average would be needed yearly to attract the type of players you want to play here?

Can even try and break it down per sport:

Football NIL$
    Baseball NIL$
    Mens Basketball NIL$
    Womens Basketball NIL$
    Softball NIL$

Other sports NIL$

To be a top tier program, what figure should we have next to each sport?
    Nice post

cc should be should be very much appreciated for his voluntary and gracious contributions to Louisiana NIL

A couple months ago, the bird told me that CMD was canvassing big money donors for substantial NIL to compete in the portal.

8. Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

It's a true shame you chose to make your point in a way that disrespects our student athletes (past, present, and future). Cheese eater behavior. Backwards hat behavior. Someone deserving of a Kangol would never. That wasn't very caviar of you. More like dented canned goods. More beat up clunker than fast car. Not cool bro.
    stick to the facts

you are not very good at hyperbole

young, naive and immature is screaming

since you know so much, please tell the Cajun Nation our plan to compete in the portal with specifics . . . no more stupid bologna sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
    Colton Ryals, Phil Brennaman, Patrick Viene
    Thank you for posting information about transfers in the portal in a thread about the transfer portal.

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    Thank you for posting information about transfers in the portal in a thread about the transfer portal.
    You new here?

11. Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    You new here?
    #1 question portal peeps get these days.

Not sure if this was stated already and I missed it from all of the personal quarrels happening, but Jack Martinez name just appeared in the d1 portal. Disappointing as I expected him to have a major role next year.

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    Not sure if this was stated already and I missed it from all of the personal quarrels happening, but Jack Martinez name just appeared in the d1 portal. Disappointing as I expected him to have a major role next year.
    Wish him the best. Hope he gets his mentals right this offseason, and I'm not talking about the Houston Classic kerfuffle.

14. Default Re: 2024 Baseball Transfer Portal

Jack was not the opening day starter for no reason

Well that’s disappointing. And I’m sure there are more to come.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information