Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

1. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    People can say whatever the ____ they want on here. Yall _____ and moan about people "complaining" as much as people complain. Some people don't like lying to themselves by pretending issues don't exist, while some people like to say everything is great while the building is on fire, to make themselves feel like "better fans".
    not really

Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Many have stated over the years that leadership at UL read RaginPagin. I have no reason to doubt them. Ideas on how to improve Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, and Pre-Game have been discussed here ad nauseam. That's not a knock on those who post on RaginPagin, it reflects the passion of the fans. The issue I have is the approach by leadership to improving overall fan experience. The motivation to take feedback, develop a time sensitive engagment plan, and implement simply does not exist.
    Come Cajuns Football 2024 and we’ll see a burn ban, no beer pong, a pay only parking lot next to the stadium half full with people having to walk from the lite center, increased pricing across the board, students being fined (this my absolute favorite) and entire array of b.s. as well transforming what was once one bad ass Program with huge support from Acadiana into some pathetic liberal agenda and I’m betting an attempt to f with the National Anthem after some brain washed idiot falling in line with some tic tic programming say the U.S. is evil because Trump is gonna throw that MOHAP administration out the window of the Oval Office. Watch.

3. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Come Cajuns Football 2024 and we’ll see a burn ban, no beer pong, a pay only parking lot next to the stadium half full with people having to walk from the lite center, increased pricing across the board, students being fined (this my absolute favorite) and entire array of b.s. as well transforming what was once one bad ass Program with huge support from Acadiana into some pathetic liberal agenda and I’m betting an attempt to f with the National Anthem after some brain washed idiot falling in line with some tic tic programming say the U.S. is evil because Trump is gonna throw that MOHAP administration out the window of the Oval Office. Watch.
    that would be transforming the swamp into a chess pool

really sad to hear

Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Many have stated over the years that leadership at UL read RaginPagin. I have no reason to doubt them. Ideas on how to improve Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, and Pre-Game have been discussed here ad nauseam. That's not a knock on those who post on RaginPagin, it reflects the passion of the fans. The issue I have is the approach by leadership to improving overall fan experience. The motivation to take feedback, develop a time sensitive engagment plan, and implement simply does not exist.
    Because they know better. Who needs the people buying what they’re selling giving constructive feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Because they know better. Who needs the people buying what they’re selling giving constructive feedback?
    You can also tell the posters that are most consistently tied to that mindset, because they constantly come on here and tell people we can’t do that here because we have no money, and if you don’t get in line, you’re a bad fan. We all know who they are.

6. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    You can also tell the posters that are most consistently tied to that mindset, because they constantly come on here and tell people we can’t do that here because we have no money, and if you don’t get in line, you’re a bad fan. We all know who they are.
    reality stings

let us all know when you figure out a way to do things without money

you could change the whole world

only a rocket scientist could do that

waiting on you with baited breath

7. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    We have no money. Yet, the RCAF operates in near silence and fails to engage all possible donors.

We have no money. Yet, the RCAF operates in near silence and fails to engage all possible donors.
    Correct, but “we have no money” should never been the end of the story. Unfortunately it is though.

9. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

guy came in here with the backing of the administration to raise money

it pretty much failed miserably

whose fault was that

10. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    guy came in here with the backing of the administration to raise money

it pretty much failed miserably

whose fault was that
    Raising money is not just about going for the homerun. A string of singles has the ability to have significant payoff.

11. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Raising money is not just about going for the homerun. A string of singles has the ability to have significant payoff.
    the strategy of this guy was just that

and it failed miserably

so what now

12. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    the strategy of this guy was just that

and it failed miserably

so what now
    I wasn't aware.

13. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I wasn't aware.
    It was thoroughly covered here on RP

Friday evenings on the patio at Dragos

A couple of table events at the Heyman center

about as modest of entry levels as there could be with lots of promotion

Failed miserably

Guy had quit his day job just to focus on this

Failed miserably

14. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

RR even did a podcast to assist

15. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

RaginDave was also involved and high on it if I recall

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information