Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    it’s what showed up with it all over RP, RR, School billboard at CF . . .

that’s our fan base
    "That's our fan base" - tells us all we need to know.

If that was really our fan base, we should all pack it up and go home.

But that's not our fan base. Not even remotely close.

2. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    5 showed up, the day after raising $150,000 for basketball.
    that is our fan base

I bet more than 3 times that many showed up here to complain, though

3. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    "That's our fan base" - tells us all we need to know.

If that was really our fan base, we should all pack it up and go home.

But that's not our fan base. Not even remotely close.
    then where are they when it’s time to show up

they not at fund raisers

they not at Cajun Field

they not in the Cajun dome

their butts are not even in the stadium for baseball or softball except for a select few games a year where even then less than 60% of the tickets show up

where are they Mr. Rocket scientist

4. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

that is our fan base

I bet more than 3 times that many showed up here to complain, though
    Reporting on what happened does not rise to the level of complaining. Though you bill it as such.

Some of those reporting were in the 5.

Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

then where are they when it’s time to show up

they not at fund raisers

they not at Cajun Field

they not in the Cajun dome

their butts are not even in the stadium for baseball or softball except for a select few games a year where even then less than 60% of the tickets show up

where are they Mr. Rocket scientist
    The answer to that is shockingly obvious.

They are everywhere. They just haven't been engaged.

If NIL was made available to high school as well, how many people do you think STM would have at an NIL fundraiser? How about Acadiana, or any other random high school you pick? The answer: more than 30. Right?

Listen, I've ragged you on this board for your years about your "know your place" takes. But this one is the worst. You are doubling down on your take that we just don't have the fans to do anything. Someone who says that is the worst kind of fan there is. And that mindset makes me want to have nothing to do with the entire situation.

"We can't do that here" BECAUSE OF THE FANS. Come on.

6. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

The answer to that is shockingly obvious.

They are everywhere. They just haven't been engaged.

If NIL was made available to high school as well, how many people do you think STM would have at an NIL fundraiser? How about Acadiana, or any other random high school you pick? The answer: more than 30. Right?

Listen, I've ragged you on this board for your years about your "know your place" takes. But this one is the worst. You are doubling down on your take that we just don't have the fans to do anything. Someone who says that is the worst kind of fan their is. And that mindset makes me want to have nothing to do with the entire situation.

"We can't do that here" BECAUSE OF THE FANS.come on.
    how anyone pays you to be a rocket scientist no one will ever know

"everywhere" show them to me . . . I keep looking at all the Louisiana events and they surely are not there . . .

please quit putting YOUR TAKE as my take

you have been trying to put YOUR words in my mouth to no avail for years, it won't start working now

it don't work that way

where are all those fans you speak of, its time they come out of the basement

where is all that money

what the hell does STM have to do with this

about the only thing you got right in this piece is that you are a ragger

and the "know your place" crap, that's your concept, not mine, but you can continue to spew it and gain no advantages for our university

7. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

how is asking questions about where fans are that don’t fan is bashing fans?

maybe I’m missing something or some event that is better than the games itself and would like to participate there
    A higher percentage of Acadiana residents go to Louisiana games than go to LSU games.

To claim otherwise would mean that the rest of the state does not care about LSU.

There is no way the rest of the state is disproportionately underrepresented in BR.

how anyone pays you to be a rocket scientist no one will ever know

"everywhere" show them to me . . . I keep looking at all the Louisiana events and they surely are not there . . .

please quit putting YOUR TAKE as my take

you have been trying to put YOUR words in my mouth to no avail for years, it won't start working now

it don't work that way

where are all those fans you speak of, its time they come out of the basement

where is all that money

what the hell does STM have to do with this

about the only thing you got right in this piece is that you are a ragger

and the "know your place" crap, that's your concept, not mine, but you can continue to spew it and gain no advantages for our university

now, GFY
    I honestly think you might be drunk at 11AM. That's the only way I can explain how bad your take is.

9. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

A higher percentage of Acadiana residents go to Louisiana games than go to LSU games.

To claim otherwise would mean that the rest of the state does not care about LSU.

There is no way the rest of the state is disproportionately underrepresented in BR.
    this analysis totally ignores availability at both venues

it is the type of statistics one who has a totally losing argument puts out

but lets continue along the path which gives you that analysis, its working really well for Louisiana

10. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

I honestly think you might be drunk at 11AM. That's the only way I can explain how bad your take is.
    stooping really low for a proclaimed rocket scientists

i understand, when you have no response, get personal

its has always been you being you

11. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

this analysis totally ignores availability at both venues

it is the type of statistics one who has a totally losing argument puts out

but lets continue along the path which gives you that analysis, its working really well for Louisiana
    You didn't ask for availability you asked "where fans are" ?

They aren't selling out 100% (on average) more could go if there was a demand.

Do you really think people who don't go to LSU games are big donors?

12. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

You didn't ask for availabity you asked "where fans are" ?

They aren't selling out 100% (on average) more could go if there was a demand.

Do you really think people who don't go to LSU games are big donors?
    I have no clue about anything LSU and really wonder why you try to bring them into an analysis of where the Louisiana fans may be or where the money to compete at the levels demanded on this board may be

another red herring I guess

stooping really low for a proclaimed rocket scientists
    Personal statement

i understand, when you have no response, get personal
    Criticism of others for making personal statements

its has always been you being you
    Personal statement

The weirdest part of all this is that I'm not a rocket scientist, but you seem to be fixated on that in multiple threads.

14. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

I have no clue about anything LSU and really wonder why you try to bring them into an analysis of where the Louisiana fans may be or where the money to compete at the levels demanded on this board may be

another red herring I guess
    TAF operates separatly whereas RCAF has one hand tied behind its back.

Its not where the fans are, its how the fans are engaged and the perception that goes with it.

ps perception can be right or wrong.

15. Default Re: Thoughts on Fan Engagement, Tailgating, Mascot, Marching Band, Pre-Game Intro etc.?

Personal statement

Criticism of others for making personal statements

Personal statement

The weirdest part of all this is that I'm not a rocket scientist, but you seem to be fixated on that in multiple threads.
    others you pal with on RP have referred to you as a rocket scientist and at no time have you denied it

so ok, you are not even a rocket scientist, but you obviously have your panties rolled up in a tight knot . . .

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information