Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Regional G1 Final: Louisiana 5, Texas 12

1. Default Re: College Station | Gameday

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Stevie Wonder saw this coming
    didn’t know the tea leaves came in braille

Default Re: College Station | Gameday

Peaked playing the cream puff stretch of the conference schedule. Adversity hit, did enough to complete regular season job, lost mojo.

3. Default Re: College Station | Gameday

Cajuns are 0-6 this year in neutral site games. What can be attributed to this?
    A) Competition
    B) Coaching
    C) under achieving talent
    D) all of the above
    E) Cursed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfan20 View Post
    We will see what kind of fight they have in them. Will it turn into same as Miami regional lose first game beat up on the patsy the next game and then see you later in the next game. Or can they muster up the sack to get into the regional final at least.
    Bro we’ve played an entire season plus some. We know exactly what type of fight this team has.

This is EXACLTY who this team has been most of the year. Struggle at the plate against above average pitching and inconsistent on the mound. The pitching and bullpen benefited from a weak part of the schedule and then got exposed against Coastal, Troy, and in the SBC tourney. We are who we are (which is not a 2 seed by the way). We may have played well enough in conference play against weak teams to get a 2 seed but we are not that. We should have been a 3 seed. I said it not long ago and got hounded. This is EXACLTY who we are.

P.S. I would love for them to prove me wrong the rest of the way. I didn’t expect to win this regional but good lord man don’t get bukkaked in game 1 of regionals.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    that’s not true either

when you post, it’s like watching the Trump trial

you have no clue but you are consistent with your knowlegdeless posts

and you a Nichols fan by history, correct
    You always pull the political card when a nerve gets hit.lol

The frustrating thing is that the game was exactly what was expected.

10 walks. 10. That’s been the formula.

Honestly, optimism didn’t even set in with the 2 solo home runs. It was cool. But the pitching staff, as good as it can be, has been so bad against teams with a pulse.

There’s a lot to break down with that.

8. Default Re: College Station | Gameday

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    The frustrating thing is that the game was exactly what was expected.

10 walks. 10. That’s been the formula.

Honestly, optimism didn’t even set in with the 2 solo home runs. It was cool. But the pitching staff, as good as it can be, has been so bad against teams with a pulse.

There’s a lot to break down with that.
    It is a failure to get a big time Friday night arm. It was supposed to be Martinez and that flamed out. Morgan has been the best guy but we did not throw him tonight analytics crap save him for A&M cause they don't hit lefties well. We may never see A&M save him for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    This is EXACLTY who this team has been most of the year. Struggle at the plate against above average pitching and inconsistent on the mound. The pitching and bullpen benefited from a weak part of the schedule and then got exposed against Coastal, Troy, and in the SBC tourney. We are who we are (which is not a 2 seed by the way). We may have played well enough in conference play against weak teams to get a 2 seed but we are not that. We should have been a 3 seed. I said it not long ago and got hounded. This is EXACLTY who we are.

P.S. I would love for them to prove me wrong the rest of the way. I didn’t expect to win this regional but good lord man don’t get bukkaked in game 1 of regionals.
    2 and 3 seed is the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfan20 View Post
    It is a failure to get a big time Friday night arm. It was supposed to be Martinez and that flamed out. Morgan has been the best guy but we did not throw him tonight analytics crap save him for A&M cause they don't hit lefties well. We may never see A&M save him for nothing.
    I learned coaching along time ago you never save someone for a certain team. Win G1 first and work from that.

UL Baseball What a Waste of the Bull Pen Friday

The end.

Default Re: WHAY A WASTE OF THE BULL PEN TODAY

Was anyone really going to get them out? If you don’t throw strikes, gets tough.

One positive from today is that we don’t get run-ruled. Another is that maybe Texas scored too many runs today and ran out of their allotment for the next time we play them if we can get past Grambling.

Default Re: WHAY A WASTE OF THE BULL PEN TODAY

Didn't understand using Martinez.

Who goes against Grambling? Better not be Morgan or Herrmann - if we are playing to win the regional not just a game.

15. Default Re: College Station | Gameday

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    One positive from today is that we don’t get run-ruled. Another is that maybe Texas scored too many runs today and ran out of their allotment for the next time we play them if we can get past Grambling.
    If we lose to grambling tomorrow and go two and BBQ two weeks in a row then this would be a epic failure

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread Information