Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 new Football Transfers in the Boat

1. UL Football 3 new Football Transfers in the Boat

Maxie Baudoin - 6'4 DT Tulane from Ascension Episcopal

Zay Alexander - 6'7 OT Miss St. from Tupelo

Adryan Lara - QB from Kan State

Default Re: 3 new Football Transfers in the Boat

We will be passing out in the stands before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by ecajuns View Post
    Maxie Baudoin - 6'4 DT Tulane from Ascension Episcopal

Zay Alexander - 6'7 OT Miss St. from Tupelo

Adryan Lara - QB from Kan State
    I mentioned a transfer from Tulane in another thread. But I thought he was an OL. A good group of Portal Transfers, hopefully they all work out. BTW, for those of you that are keeping up with the SBC top programs in Portal Transfers, not surprising the top three are James Madison, Marshall and Texas St. not necessarily in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    We will be passing out in the stands before you know it.
    They announced 2 of the home games. 6:30 and 7. It should start to cool down by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    They announced 2 of the home games. 6:30 and 7. It should start to cool down by that time.
    I think he was referring to alcohol!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I mentioned a transfer from Tulane in another thread. But I thought he was an OL. A good group of Portal Transfers, hopefully they all work out. BTW, for those of you that are keeping up with the SBC top programs in Portal Transfers, not surprising the top three are James Madison, Marshall and Texas St. not necessarily in that order.
    Maxi Baudoin: Consensus three-start prospect by 247Sports.com and Rivals.com…Rated as the 21st-best player in the state of Louisiana by the 247Sports.com composite rankings…Received offers from 16 schools across the country…Was ranked as the 65th best defensive lineman in the nation…Helped guide Ascension Episcopal to a Second Round appearance in the Louisiana Division III State Playoffs…His cousin and former New England Patriot Brandon Mitchell served as his position coach…Also competed in basketball and track and field…Posted a 44-8 shot put throw during his junior campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Maxi Baudoin: Consensus three-start prospect by 247Sports.com and Rivals.com…Rated as the 21st-best player in the state of Louisiana by the 247Sports.com composite rankings…Received offers from 16 schools across the country…Was ranked as the 65th best defensive lineman in the nation…Helped guide Ascension Episcopal to a Second Round appearance in the Louisiana Division III State Playoffs…His cousin and former New England Patriot Brandon Mitchell served as his position coach…Also competed in basketball and track and field…Posted a 44-8 shot put throw during his junior campaign.
    Nice pickup

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Do you mean those three have lost the most to the portal or gained the most through the portal?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Do you mean those three have lost the most to the portal or gained the most through the portal?
    Pretty sure it's a GAIN from the portal as I know TX state has taken on a ____ ton of new players from the portal.

Yeah, I don't consider a team a top team in the conference just because they have the most portal pickups; that is all they are at this point, the team with the most portal pickups.

There is a long way to go after that to prove yourself.

IMO

11. Default Re: 3 new Football Transfers in the Boat

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    LOL From a heat index of 114 down to 102! East side gonna be a wake up call for those UD sitters!! Hydrate you boomers.

12. Default Re: 3 new Football Transfers in the Boat

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    LOL From a heat index of 114 down to 102! East side gonna be a wake up call for those UD sitters!! Hydrate you boomers.
    Not that I agree with your inflated numbers, but there is a big difference to the feel, form and function between a temp of 100 with a heat source barreling down, and a static 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Sign more players than other SBC programs. JMU and Marshall had coaching changes. Texas St's new coach began signing a large number last year.

14. Default Re: 3 new Football Transfers in the Boat

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Not that I agree with your inflated numbers, but there is a big difference to the feel, form and function between a temp of 100 with a heat source barreling down, and a static 100.
    LOL Fair. But sunset isn't until like 7:20 in early Sept. Probably not a BIG difference. Hot is hot. Staring into the sun on the East side will be rough. I will be in the south EZ. Suckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    They have all summer to get acclimated. If they so choose

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information