Thread: Tailgate Renewals

UL Football Tailgate Renewals

Has anyone been successful at renewing their tailgate spot for Football?

NVM. Just noticed they were due in April and I missed it. They were able to renew it for me over the phone.

Default Re: Tailgate Renewals

Was able to renew our RV pass & purchase our 2 "B" parking passes when we selected our football seats.

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Was able to renew our RV pass & purchase our 2 "B" parking passes when we selected our football seats.
    Same here.

The new Champion Fund not Champion Fund is still very confusing so hopefully they get it right. My dad had lots of trouble renewing his old tickets and then picking his new and what counts in the champion fund towards your ticket purchases and what doesn't. The girl I spoke with was able to help, but it seems like things are still a bit murky.

I was able to pick seats and make an RCAF donation but didn't see an option to renew our RV spot. Had no idea it was past due. I went back to the site and still don't see anything, so I guess I'll have to call.

Quote Originally Posted by ljr3721 View Post
    I was able to pick seats and make an RCAF donation but didn't see an option to renew our RV spot. Had no idea it was past due. I went back to the site and still don't see anything, so I guess I'll have to call.
    It was in an early email. I was able to call and they were able to help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Has anyone been successful at renewing their tailgate spot for Football?

NVM. Just noticed they were due in April and I missed it. They were able to renew it for me over the phone.
    They took away my tailgate spot and when I asked how do I go about picking another one they said I would have to wait and they would do something like for season tickets selection.

Thread Information