Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shortstop

Default Shortstop

We’ve been incredibly spoiled the better part of a decade with great SS play. Trahan, Cantrelle, and Debarge, Each were 3 year starters right? Who grabs the reigns next year?

2. Default Re: Shortstop

Connor Cuff

Default Re: Shortstop

Connor Cuff is a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    We’ve been incredibly spoiled the better part of a decade with great SS play. Trahan, Cantrelle, and Debarge, Each were 3 year starters right? Who grabs the reigns next year?
    owen galt

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Shortstop

Debarge isn't coming back next season??

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    Debarge isn't coming back next season??
    haha

Does Kinder have anymore shortstops available?

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Does Kinder have anymore shortstops available?
    Kinder doesn't have much available right now but look out for a few of their incoming freshman in the future.

9. Default Re: Shortstop

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
    owen galt
    Galt is interesting, did he not originally commit to L-State? What happened with that commitment, did Johnson pull it from him or did he change his mind.

https://lsu.rivals.com/news/lsu-base.e-high-commits

Cuff

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Connor Cuff is a possibility
    Griffin Hebert from Sam Houston, and they may sign a JC or Portal. Discussion pre-tournament.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It's a hell of a job description - Are you able to take the reigns from the #1 SS in College Baseball? Maybe we should ask DeBo to find him.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    It's a hell of a job description - Are you able to take the reigns from the #1 SS in College Baseball? Maybe we should ask DeBo to find him.

I believe it will be Cuff’s job to lose… he is a very talented defensive player… it will depend on his range and ability to limit errors…. I think he has the potential to be a very good hitter.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    I believe it will be Cuff’s job to lose… he is a very talented defensive player… it will depend on his range and ability to limit errors…. I think he has the potential to be a very good hitter.
    I believe Cuff's future is at 3rd base. He's already better than Amedee. That's why he played it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    I don’t think anybody has a spot locked up in the IF going into the fall. We lose pastore, lefleur, Taylor and debarge. Cuff, Amedee , zambo, Hebert, Galt and I’m sure some new faces will all have to compete for those spots. Nothing against Cuff at all I just don’t think he played enough to have solidified an IF spot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information