Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: College Station

1. UL Baseball Louisiana To Face Longhorns In NCAA Bryan-College Station Regional

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Baseball earned its third consecutive berth to the NCAA Baseball Regionals and second at-large in as many years when it was selected to play in the NCAA Bryan-College Station Regional beginning on Friday at Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park.

No. 21-ranked Louisiana (40-18), the Sun Belt Conference regular-season champion, will face No. 24 Texas (35-22) in the nightcap on Friday at 5 p.m. The game will be televised on ESPNU with fans able to listen to the game in the Lafayette area on KPEL-FM (96.5) and worldwide on the Varsity Network app.

The opening game of the Bryan-College Station Regional will feature No. 3 national seed Texas A&M (44-13) facing Grambling (26-26) on Friday at noon. The winner of the Bryan-College Station Regional will face the winner of the UC Santa Barbara Regional for a trip to the 2024 College World Series.

The postseason berth is Louisiana's 19th in school history and second trip to College Station in the past three years. Louisiana went 1-2 in the 2022 NCAA College Station Regional, earning a win over TCU before falling to Texas A&M and TCU.

The meeting against Texas marks the second consecutive season the teams will face off in the opening round of the NCAA Regionals. The Longhorns earned a 4-2 win over the Ragin' Cajuns in the opening game of the 2023 NCAA Coral Gables Regional.

2. Default Re: Louisiana To Face Longhorns In NCAA Bryan-College Station Regional

UL Baseball College Station

So who is going?

4. Default Re: Louisiana To Face Longhorns In NCAA Bryan-College Station Regional

……It has been mentioned in the past… but why, since we are been given approval, don’t we use Louisiana on our uniforms? We constantly fight the state schools and some papers for the using and calling us Lafayette or use the extra L…… every time the Louisiana brand and identification is used, the more it will be repeated…… we are playing Texas and Texas A and M who have already won their battles!

Default Re: College Station

Who can get tickets?

Default Re: Louisiana To Face Longhorns In NCAA Bryan-College Station Regional

Because our admin sux.

UL Baseball College Station Bracket

Found this on a sip site.
    Name:  image.png.d11d955649aecd1a3a3d1a0ad37c97b0.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  315.0 KB

Default Re: College Station Bracket

Here's the link to the original twitter post from Friday Starters account. They have good stuff

I will be there my cousin got us some tickets

10. Default Re: College Station

If you are looking for tickets online (Ex. SeatGeek, which is the official resale site for Aggie ticket holders), note that the Cajuns will be the home team for the opener vs. Texas. As such, the Cajun dugout will be on the third base side.

When I take my oldest daughter (just graduated from UT) to such games, she is required to sit with me amongst the Cajun fans. My money, my rules.

Brian

11. Default Re: College Station

If you are looking for GA section 12 tickets on their 12th man site, my friends and I were able to get tickets this morning by refreshing the page over and over. After the error message hit "here" and submit quantity again and keep trying till you get in.

$45 a piece for the weekend pass.

I will be there, but still need tickets. Somebody help me out, please ����⚾️

Anyone know… Can my 2yo get in w/out a ticket?

161st in walks that s*** ain't gonna work this weekend

I would go to txags.com and create an account. Be clear you will not be rooting for UT, that will help. Most people want 100+ for grandstand seating, but I think the bottom will fall out of the market as the game gets closer.
    UT has a lot of fans, but there’s no way there are enough UL/UT fans to fill that place. GA tickets should be real cheap close to game time

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information