Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

If weather/climate was a constant, would this dark humor be possible?

Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I’ve always wondered how dinosaur might have tasted. I’m guessing some would have been very tough. Others, maybe like gator?
    Chicken since they are dinosaurs.
    A good question would be should we go down the road of Jurassic Park. When Crichton wrote it, the gene tech was non-existent. Now with CRISPR, the future is bright or dark depending on your POV.

3. Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I have a grass compost and I can not tell it was grass after three years.
    a good cow will turn that grass into a cow patti in one day . . . same difference just a lot quicker

4. Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    If weather/climate was a constant, would this dark humor be possible?
    LOL Have you been? The monument that shows the snow depth is incredible.
    Ironically enough, a warmer atmosphere can hold more h2o and hence, produce more snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    LOL Have you been? The monument that shows the snow depth is incredible.
    Ironically enough, a warmer atmosphere can hold more h2o and hence, produce more snow.
    We were actually suppose to be out there this summer but we are having a year I’d wish on nobody. God willing, maybe next year.

The folly of the trip was basing their schedule on the prior year’s weather.

Darwinism can be amusing at times.

6. Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

If it's popular, people have experienced it in the past.
    Or we could just believe or not believe what evolutionary paleo-biologists say about grasses evolving towards the end of the Mesozoic instead of the beginning. I only included it as a curiosity not as a point of contention. I am more worried about the people who don't understand concentrations!
    Quit jumping around I'm having trouble with my concentrations.

You mean the “cat chasing a light beam” posts?

I’m sure it’s all for fun.

8. Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    We were actually suppose to be out there this summer but we are having a year I’d wish on nobody. God willing, maybe next year.

The folly of the trip was basing their schedule on the prior year’s weather.

Darwinism can be amusing at times.
    The Indifferent Stars Above was a fantastic account https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/.nt-stars-above

9. Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

Something something staring at a container of orange juice something something concentrate.

The Indifferent Stars Above was a fantastic account https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/.nt-stars-above
    Read an account a few years back. The resiliency of man sometimes takes on a grim face.

National news on. I keep hoping some Jim Cantore type takes a 2x4 to the gut.

Chicken since they are dinosaurs.
    A good question would be should we go down the road of Jurassic Park. When Crichton wrote it, the gene tech was non-existent. Now with CRISPR, the future is bright or dark depending on your POV.
    Didn’t the Japanese or Chinese dig up some preserved fossil of some ancient dinosaur start messing with recreating the DNA back during 2020 of all years? I seem to remember reading something like that and yelling at my laptop “Put that the F—— back!”

12. Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

Didn’t the Japanese or Chinese dig up some preserved fossil of some ancient dinosaur start messing with recreating the DNA back during 2020 of all years? I seem to remember reading something like that and yelling at my laptop “Put that the F—— back!”
    LOL That sounds familiar.
    Agreed. Like 'didn't y'all read that book or watch that movie?' Mammoths would be more likely to be resurrected since that DNA is only a few thousand years old rather than 65 million or so.

13. Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

Yep. April 2020 lol

14. Default Re: NOAA issues its most aggressive hurricane season forecast on record

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Yep. April 2020 lol
    1st?

Well if you live on the Texas Coast you might want to make sure you are finishing up your hurricane preps. Beryl appears to be making more of a northern turn than originally thought. Problem is depending on when that turn starts could result in a significant change in landfall position. Could be anywhere from Brownsville to north of Corpus Christi.

Good thing is that southern/central Texas will more than likely get some relief from the drought they are currently experiencing.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information