Thread: All time portal

1. UL Football All time portal

….Just trying to see who could have or still could play for us … Qb Chris’s for Houston … the RB for TCU … yea need some name help ——— WRs for LSU and Tulane also Rogers at ???…… the Amos kid At Alabama……. ok guys help me fill in some more, but not a bad bunch!

2. Default Re: All time portal

Good title but it still suprises me that there actually could be a list of All-Time portal players.

In or out.

Default Re: All time portal

Amos is now at Ole Miss

Bailey declared for the 2024 draft and went undrafted and signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent. He had a very good 2023 season for TCU.

5. Default Re: All time portal

and Napier the god was not keeping any of these players here even if he stayed

The only ones that moved the needle for NFL draft stock were the 2 starters at UF. And to be honestthey would be highly touted if both had stayed here.

Lacystill happy he left

Bailey was good at TCU but would have been THE featured back here the last 2 years.he would have absolutely shined vs belt defenses. My hot sports opinion? Leaving UL probably hurt his chances of getting drafted.

The rest prior to this year were good players.but generally have been role players, contributors but nothing special.

Only 2 that left this year signed with others.both with UH. Gant has 1 yr eligibility left. We signed a stud LB from SEC to replace him with 3 yrs eligibility remaining.we may come out way ahead on this one. Our QB loss? If there is one position we are blessed with talent both experienced and recent additions it's QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Bailey declared for the 2024 draft and went undrafted and signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent. He had a very good 2023 season for TCU.

Freakin' Chiefs lucked into the steal of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    The only ones that moved the needle for NFL draft stock were the 2 starters at UF. And to be honestthey would be highly touted if both had stayed here.

Lacystill happy he left

Bailey was good at TCU but would have been THE featured back here the last 2 years.he would have absolutely shined vs belt defenses. My hot sports opinion? Leaving UL probably hurt his chances of getting drafted.

The rest prior to this year were good players.but generally have been role players, contributors but nothing special.

Only 2 that left this year signed with others.both with UH. Gant has 1 yr eligibility left. We signed a stud LB from SEC to replace him with 3 yrs eligibility remaining.we may come out way ahead on this one. Our QB loss? If there is one position we are blessed with talent both experienced and recent additions it's QB.
    That's a good take, right dare!

For me, Bailey is the guy that hurt the most when he left. I felt like he was going to be an absolute STUD here.

10. Default Re: All time portal

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    For me, Bailey is the guy that hurt the most when he left. I felt like he was going to be an absolute STUD here.
    Can't disagree

11. Default Re: All time portal

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    and Napier the god was not keeping any of these players here even if he stayed
    If he was truly a cajun god seems he could have adopted a cajun pronunciation of his name

Thread Information