Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    He had pretty good recruiting success here using the Robichaux Way ("raising young men, not football players")

Then he goes to Florida where players -- and more importantly, parents -- are solely concerned with NIL money + NFL draft prospects His classes were good but that's easy to do when you're handing out $13m offers that apparently aren't even real

He's unfortunately proven that he's not a P2 coach. Question now is does he find his way back to success at a smaller school, or spiral uncontrollably until he's coaching high school like Hudspeth
    He inherited an abyss at UF, a school that had fallen behind its peers in recruiting, resources and had its own serious internal challenges.

I think the only thing he’s proven is he took the wrong job. But he got financial security, and I bet he’s more careful in choosing the next opportunity that comes his way if he does lose the UF job.

2. Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Does it really matter? It’s my take damnit!
    it matters a lot in that many of the reasons people do not give CMD a fair chance is the darn Napier worship standard

believing this to be the case is more of that faux reality surrounding the guy and his success

as along as that faux reality exists and we use that faux reality to grade our current head coach or even the next when ability to achieve those standards no longer exists NiL and free transfers without sitting, we will never be satisfied with a coach

3. Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    He inherited an abyss at UF, a school that had fallen behind its peers in recruiting, resources and had its own serious internal challenges.

I think the only thing he’s proven is he took the wrong job. But he got financial security, and I bet he’s more careful in choosing the next opportunity that comes his way if he does lose the UF job.
    he will lose the Florida job as too much money is involved to be losing

LSU lost three nationally championship winning coaches because of money, don’t believe Napier the Cajun god is immune

4. Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    it matters a lot in that many of the reasons people do not give CMD a fair chance is the darn Napier worship standard

believing this to be the case is more of that faux reality surrounding the guy and his success

as along as that faux reality exists and we use that faux reality to grade our current head coach or even the next when ability to achieve those standards no longer exists NiL and free transfers without sitting, we will never be satisfied with a coach
    So you're the one that buried the championship banner.

Bro, I was joking…all good! My sarcasm was a tad too thick.

6. Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Bro, I was joking…all good! My sarcasm was a tad too thick.
    I just get tired of the god worship of a man that just got lucky to establish his prowess before the bottom fell out and people here still believe he would have continued to be successful here when the rules changes and we could not afford him anyway

sorry to pound on you, but your were the bag right in front of me and I’m in no co Dotson to pass and go looking for another

all good

7. Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Quote Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    So you're the one that buried the championship banner.
    it’s not hard to bury something that in reality is yet even to be an imagination

If I am Billy and I secured a $20 million bag, I am riding off into the sunset (Destin) to hang out with Coach O. No way as a multi-millionaire I would put up with the NIL era of CFB in the SEC.

9. Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    If I am Billy and I secured a $20 million bag, I am riding off into the sunset (Destin) to hang out with Coach O. No way as a multi-millionaire I would put up with the NIL era of CFB in the SEC.
    People here have placed him so high on the thrown even he believes he is god

god bows down to none

This law suit is all about a scum sucking leach attorney getting into some kids head trying to make money that isn’t rightfully his or the kids.

Now that Des has had a couple years on his resume what’s your grade? How is that working out?

12. Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

god bows down to none
    Napiers run through Louisiana was legendary.

(nothing more, nothing less)

Don't pretend that some tried make into something it never was or was ever going to be. .

13. Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Napiers run through Louisiana was legendary.

(nothing more, nothing less)

Don't pretend that some tried make into something it never was or was ever going to be. .
    I never pretend

god bows down to none
    Uhhh. Ok. He's the reason we have the expectations we have today even if you are not apart of those expectations.

15. Default Re: Napier going to court (NIL related)

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Uhhh. Ok. He's the reason we have the expectations we have today even if you are not apart of those expectations.
    apart

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information