Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: Final: Lafayette Softball Regional: Louisiana 2, Princeton 1

1. Default Re: We gonna score a rin today??

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The fact is the facts 'ware' in the process of being concidered, and conciderable facts point twords a factual conclusion under the circumstantial circumstances.
    I adopted slick’s version, why you replying to me?

Default Re: We gonna score a rin today??

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    How do you figure that? One bad call and they deserved to win? They left 2 batters on base. We had 10. They had 4 hits to our 7. They had 2 errors. Get real.
    Chill out brother. I didn’t say they played a better game. We did what it took to win it like good teams do, DESPITE leaving 10 runners on base and batting something like 2-10 with RISP. We are the better team, and they were outmatched talent-wise. But they played their asses off and weren’t rewarded. That’s all I was saying.

3. Default Re: G3 Final: Lafayette Softball Regional: Louisiana 2, Princeton 1

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    This team needs more energetic leadership in the dugout and on the field. Princeton looked more energetic and focused. I hope we play inspired softball today as I know we can. Geaux Cajuns!
    Maybe we can borrow their monkey and baby…

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Chill out brother. I didn’t say they played a better game. We did what it took to win it like good teams do, DESPITE leaving 10 runners on base and batting something like 2-10 with RISP. We are the better team, and they were outmatched talent-wise. But they played their asses off and weren’t rewarded. That’s all I was saying.
    All facts. UL played tight. Princeton was clearly outmatched but played loose, had energy and almost pulled off the major upset because of that. They deserved to win that game, and fortunately UL came thru enough late and had a resilient pitcher.

Hope they bring it today. Let’s Geaux!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post
    All facts. UL played tight. Princeton was clearly outmatched but played loose, had energy and almost pulled off the major upset because of that. They deserved to win that game, and fortunately UL came thru enough late and had a resilient pitcher.

They didn't deserve shat.

6. Default Re: We gonna score a rin today??

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    They didn't deserve shat.

I’m with you slick

7. Default Re: We gonna score a rin today??

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSID View Post

The only facts that matter are Louisiana 2, Princeton 1

the rest is feelings and Cajuns do t play the feeling games

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information